Page 22

<><><>

fun fact, the reason i call each chapter a 'page' is because of slendermans 8 pages u need to collect

and because I didnt think this book would get more then 8 chapters, and this many reads

so thank u <3

~Jellyfish

~~~

I walked down the hallway, overthinking, again.

if I make people happy, then I shouldn't worry about that dream, he also said something about some of them getting angry, so I should see if I could help somehow.

"Careful, you almost ran into me."

Jack chuckled, looking down at me, I stopped walking.

"Oh, sorry bout that." I mumbled, partially still in my thoughts. He silently looked me over. (not in a creepy way lol)

"Whats wrong?" He asked, surprising me with how observant he is.

"Um, nothing, haha, just thinking of... what to cook for dinner.?" I averted my eyes, looking at the ground.

"Yeah, good try, whats wrong."

Im scared Im hurting people without knowing it.

Im worried that im going to get kicked out.

Im scared that I can get separated from everyone here.

Im worried I'll be hated.

"Nothing, Im fine, i promise!" I smile and wave my hands, as if I was swiping away all my worries. "But what should I cook for dinner?"

~~~concerned Jack's POV~~~

Her normally bright (e/c) eyes went dull for a split moment before she answered.

"Nothing, Im fine, i promise!" She waved her hands, "But what should I cook for dinner?"

What did slender say that made her like this? Or maybe its just stress?

"Hmm, what would you like to eat?" 

"Thats not a answer" 

"Ha, fine, personally i want some kidneys, i can cook those though."

"Oh ya, so I heard you can only eat humans, is it true?"

Im honestly surprised, she asks that like its a normal question, not even batting a eye about it.

"Well, I can eat 'human' food, it just doesnt help me, I'll stay hungry."

"Ooh, that's pretty cool" She smiles.

"I guess it is, but it means I have to hunt."

"Can you teach me how to cook it?"

Wait, is she serious? 

"You sure? Its kinda gross."

"uh huh, im sure!"

I chuckle, "okay, lets wait a bit, then start cooking." She nods.

"Wanna play some video games?"

~~~

"Nooo, Ben that's cheating!!" (Y/n) pretty much yells.

"Speed boosts arent cheating when your using that vehicle!" He shouts.

"Its not my fault I didnt want to lose!"

"Oh shoOT, EJ'S IN FRONT!" 

"Haha, suckers"

"noOoOooOoooOO!"

I was currently in first place, just barely. Ben was speeding up, obviously cheating, and (Y/n) was catching up too, just good at the game, no cheats for her.

This is the last time I will ever play 'Mario kart'...

I glance at (Y/n), she was concentrated, and very determined. I glance at Ben, who seemed almost angry, almost. I smirk and slightly kick Ben, right before he passes me to the finish line. Which gives time for her to race infront of both of us, since I slowed down a bit.

"YES!" She jumped up, her fists in the air, smiling brighty.

"No fair! Ej cheated!" Ben whined, placing his controller down.

"You cheated first."

"I underestimated you two, you guys chose really good vehicle mixes." He complained.

"Well, you know the deal Ben, you own me a phone. Or at least some better music" she looked at him, he simply replied with a sigh, getting up and walking over to a shelf of electronics. He handed her a somewhat new blue apple xr (i know nothing about phones, but this one looked cool lol), and the needed charger for it.

He scribbled on a piece of paper, and handed her that too, "Its the internet password, you spoiled shortie" he teased, smiling, "but we will need a rematch soon."

"Okay, but right now i need to cook, thank you!" she put the phone in her pocket, and waved bye to Ben. I also waved to him, following behind her.

~~~precious little (Y/n)'s POV~~~

I waved bye to Ben, feeling rather happy, and walked to the kitchen, making sure Jack was beside me, which he was.

"So, um, is the 'human' in the fridge? Where do you keep 'it'?" I asked, tilting my head slightly towards him. He seemed surprised, once again, he must think i wouldn't be so direct? or maybe he doesn't think im as 'dark' as i am? who knows?

"No, i keep it in my room, of course its in the fridge" I could almost hear his smirk.

I really wish I could see under his mask, but its his privacy, i guess.

~~~

Ok, so it turns out kidneys taste really good

Oh ya, catch up, Im sitting at the table, i was dared to try a bite of the kidney, and wow. No wonder Jack likes it.

"Its really good" I swallowed it, and smiled at their surprised expressions.

"You...you actually ate it"

"cAnnibALiSm!"

"Sally nO"

"cannibal girl....hot"

"boi what did you say?!"

The table turned to complete chaos, smiling, i watched.

I hope I never leave here.

<><><>

Ok, so for what every reason, this computor doesnt want to help me spell, so u guys get to see how bad my spelling/grammar is lmao

hope u enjoyed!

~Jellyfish