Page 20

Eventually, (Y/n) had to get up.

"I'm sorry, but I have to cook something for lunch for everybody" She smiled, "What would you like to eat?" (Imma just say its lunch) 

You

"um, I don't know, you choose." i shrugged.

"Then I know the perfect thing." She turned and quickly walked into the kitchen. I stood up slowly, stretching my arms above my head, then falling into a rag doll position. I straightened my back, and walked into the kitchen, curious.

Holy, that was quick

She was grabbing things from the fridge, starting up a pot of boiling water, and cutting some lettuce for a salad, all at once. Her (e/c) eyes seemed determined, and focused.

"You shouldn't multitask that much you'll get hurt" I mumbled.

"I'll be fine" right after those words left her mouth, the knife cut her hand, "Stupid jinx..." She then added that to her multitasking list, washing the cut and putting some paper towel on it, then continuing with the rest of her tasks.

Everything was happening so fast, i barely noticed she got cut, "woah woah, calm down" She backed away from everything, "Yeah?" the salad was almost half made, and the water was still heating up. "Ooh I should grab some music" she raced away.

"Jeez... crazy girl" i looked at the half done salad, and chopped some of the lettuce, and started cutting some peppers too. She ran in, holding a small mp3 player, and a super small speaker, it could fit in the palm of my hand. After hooking it up, she scrolled through the music selection, while checking the water.

You're never gonna make it, you're not good enough

There's a million other people with the same stuff

You really think you're different, man you must be kidding

Think you're gonna hit it, but you just don't get it

It's impossible, it's not probable

"Wow, this is a rude song" I mumbled, she smiled, adding in some pasta noodles to the now boiling water.

"Just wait"

You're irresponsible, too many obstacles

You gotta stop it yo, you gotta take it slow

You can't be a pro, don't waste your time no more

Who the fuck are you, to tell me what to do

She nodded her head with the beat. 

I don't give a damn if you say you disapprove

I'm gonna make my move, I'm gonna make it soon

And I'll do it 'cause it's what I want to fucking do

"opinion has been changed" I chuckled, glancing at her smiling face.
~~~

The food was finally finished, we had been listening to (y/n)'s music the entire time, and wow, she has some good taste in songs.

"Um, I'm sorry to ask, but can you go get everyone?" she looked at me, obviously anxious.

"Sure" I walked over to the doorway of the kitchen, "but next time you have too come with me." I glanced back, and she nodded,

"thank you."

i smiled, and walked to the other creepypastas rooms, telling them that (Y/n) made lunch.

~~~ wow lots of time skips lol

"so what we having, cutie?" Ben asked (y/n), teasing her.

"some salad, and noodles with cheese and tomato soup" she tried to ignore the new nickname.

(noodles with tomato soup and cheese is the best <3)

"ooh, sounds yummy, waffle girl!" Toby smiled happily walking in, and sitting at the table. Which was already set, thanks to said 'waffle girl'.

"I just hope you guys enjoy it" she smiled, sitting down.

"So let's dig in!"

~~~~

ok so I have an idea so that you all feel more included, if you go onto the ideas page and write an idea, or thought, I'll use the first five in a chapter, or a special

as long as they r appropriate, they dont need to include jack or (y/n), its completely ur choice on what the idea is lol, just stick with the creepy pasta genre please

thank u so much everyone 🖤

~Jellyfish