Page 12

All I see is white, it's not bright, just white. But it slowly turns into a scene from my dreams. A forest full of twisting and turning trees, the leaves are bright green in the moonlight. The moon is like a cookie someone took a tiny little bite out of. The stars are small glowing dots, and the sky is the best part. It's like the night sky I saw with Jack, blues and purples, light and dark.

I blink and remember the weight on my shoulder.

Ah, I was in the middle of helping someone, wasn't I?

I look at the 'mysterious' figure, I almost gasp. I can see his clothes, but his face is scribbled out. I think he noticed me tense up, because he turns and looks at me. He tenses up too.

"Why's your f-face crossed out?" He asks.

"I was a-about to ask the sa-same thing." I mutter, I inhale, trying to calm down. I have to remember that he's hurt and that I cant just leave him. He seems to relax a bit, lucky.

"Let's see if theirs a place where your wound can be checked." I mumble.

He looks down, seemingly embarrassed. He tenses up again, and I hear him inhale slightly. I tilt my head and look at where he's looking.

"Y-your arms..." He mumbles, barely audible.

"..." I'm literally speechless, this is not good. My arms have cuts, like I tried to kill myself hundreds of times. I was losing lots of blood, it dropped onto the grass, creating a puddle.

"Fuck." I whisper. I'm not paying attention, but the other guy stopped leaning on my shoulders and seemed to be panicking. I sit on the ground.

"Wait, calm down." I demand, he seems to want to do the opposite of that but listens. Sitting down next to me, fidgeting a lot. "I think thi- I k-know this is a dream. But if I'm correct, you are not from my imagination, ar-are you?" I ask, glancing at him.

"No, I li-live in a house, I have roommates, I'm not a d-dream." He states. I nod.

"So now-now the question is, why and h-how are we talking?" I mumble. "Imma go find some answers." I state, trying to stand up, I stumble and my eyes widen. Black fills my vision, right before I fall, I see the guy jump up and catch me. He sits me back down on the ground.

"First, get some rest, okay?" He questions. I absently nod my head. Sleep sounds awesome.

~~~Eyeless Jack's POV~~~

I groan as I wake up, sun pouring into my room through my curtains. I grab my mask and slip it on, then jump out of my bed.

Who was that? Why'd she help me? And why did she have cuts?

Those are my questions, I stop and think.

Her (H/l) (H/c) looks like (Y/n)... That would make sense if it was her! The hair, the voice, the skin, what else? The sentence! She said that death is a sad threat when she met Slenderman, and in the dream she said the same thing, but with more detail.

And her thought that it's a dream, that would make sense, I have dreams about being tested on and everyone leaving me. So the dream world must be a combination between nightmares and daydreams.

But what about the cuts on her arms, and the scribbled out faces? Maybe that's her, she doesn't want to talk to or acknowledge people? And the cuts are how she feels?

Fuck, all this thinking makes my head hurt.

I sigh and step onto the cold floor, I start my morning routine. After I was ready I walk out of my room. I was planning to go to (Y/n)'s room, but by now she would be in the kitchen. As if on que, Jeff comes running out of the kitchen, screaming nonsense. But I do catch one thing,

"MOTHERFUCKING FIRE!!"

My eye sockets widen, I run I into the kitchen. I see (Y/n) battling a small stovetop fire. Mumbling swears, screaming them when the fire gets to close to her skin.

"How THe fUCK dO I STOp a FIRE!!!" She yells, she grabs a bucket from the sink, and throws it onto the stove.

"Fucking finally." She mumbles, reaching up to brush some hair out of her face. Once her hands reach her skin, she flinches.

"Good job, you got burnt." I chuckle, she turns and looks at me. Her eyes widen.

"Wh-what do you mean? I'm n-not burnt!" She smiles, hiding her hands behind her. I tilt my head and walk toward her. She seems frozen, but when I'm two feet away from her she ducks and sprints away. I stumble, switching directions to chase her.

~~~(Y/n)'s POV~~~

I ducked and sprinted away, making him look down before realizing that I changed direction, giving me some time to get ahead. I'm fast, but hiding is my specialty.

I turn around the corner in the neverending hallway, I stop and turn around. As soon as Jack goes around the corner, I sprint down the other way, giving me more time. I turn around another corner, Jack's a bit behind me now, so now to hide.

I look around and see a window, I run over to it and open it, I sneak through it, and close it behind me. Closing the window made me remember the burning sensation on my hands, I wince. I turn slowly on the small ledge. I look down, luckily, this is the second floor. I hesitate, then jump down. I bend my knees as I hit the ground, absorbing some of the impact. I give myself some time to breath, then I run to the tree line.

My plan is, wait till Jack stops running, and starts walking to find me, then go into the living room and hope that they will help. Or I could run to the living room right now?

I'll take a break, then I'll run to the living room.

After around five minutes, I peek out from behind the trees. Luckily, the front door is right in front of me. I look around once more, and sprint to the door. Once I'm at the door, I slow to a walk and open it slowly. I peek my head in, Jeff the Killer, and Ben sit on the couch watching TV. Jack is no where to be seen.

I walk in and tap Ben's shoulder, I wince slightly, my hands are dark pink now. He turns and looks at me, raising a eyebrow, I hide my hands behind me.

"H-hey, Jack's chasing me, can y-you help me?" I ask slightly embarrassed. His eyes light up.

"Does this mean you would own me a favor?" Ben asks, I shake my head.

"No, but I wi-will play some video games w-with you." I respond. He thinks for a second then nods.

"Deal."

~~~

Thank you to @CassItzMe @Flaremein and @Brookebc123456789 for commenting, voting, and adding me to their reading list!!
I dont ask that you have to do these, I'm just saying thanks to those who do!
See ya next chapter!
~Jellyfish