Page 23

Ah, another dream.

Oh wait, its this dream!

I looked around, looking for ben, no, im looking for (Y/n), duh.

"Jack!" I looked over, but no one was there.

"Wha-"

"Boo!" 

She popped out of flipping nowhere, causing me to jump up, and inxtinly kick her. Luckily, she dodged, laughing.

"You jumped as high as a kangagroo!" She laughed, using one hand to hide her mouth.

"Well you don't usually expect someone to pop out of no where" I mumbled, feeling embarassed.

"Oh, is Jack embarassed?" She teased.

"No im not"

"Yes you are"

"Im not, i was suprised, nothing to be embarassed about"

"exactly, so why are you embarrassed?"

Jeez...this girl is crazy

"What ever" I crossed my arms, and looked away, which just made her giggle.

"okay, okay, I'll stop" she raised her hands in false surrender.

"Why are you so cheerful anyway?" I glanced at her, but my question only made her smile more.

"Cause you look good without your mask" I immediately checked, and yup, I dont have my mask.I looked at my hand, and it was grey, like usual, so I am eyeless. Why? I dont know, all I do know is that I was not like this before. At least, not in the dreams.

I lower my hand, and sighed, "how long have I not had it?"

She shrugs, "when you came here I think, not the first time though."

Theres no use hiding my face when she seen it now, but I would be more comfortable with it...

"here" she held out my mask. "you like having it on, dont you?"

I nodded, and grabbed it, slipping it on. "thanks."

~~~(Y/n)'s POV~~~

Since he has his mask on a lot, hes probaly uncomfortable, maybe nervous, without it. 

I smiled slightly, and created a replica of his mask, and held it out to him.

"here, you like having it on, dont you?"

He nodded and slipped it on, "thanks"

"No problem" there was silence for a while.

...

...

"So, what you wanna do?" we asked at the same time, "No, what do you wanna do" we said again, "Jinx!" "Double Jinx!" 

"Okay okay, you win" I smile, he nods.

"I almost owed you a soda" jack chuckled.

"Well, now im thirsty" I create a small (fav drink), taking a sip.

"Can you teach me how to do that?" He pokes the drink.

"Oh, that sounds like fun!" I make the container disapear, leaving only the liquid inside. Instead of falling, it just kinda hovers there, changing into small circles, looking simulair to bubbles. Then they 'popped' and disapeared.

"First step, you need a good imagination"

~~~Jackyyyyyyyyy's POV~~~

"Good job, you just need to work more on imagining, not really planning."

"How can I do that?"

"Imagine a dragon, or a animal of sorts, let you head think of it, and imagine this place. Then let your head think of its colors, how big it is, details. You can push your imagination to give it some details, thinking of multiple things at once." She explained, holding out her hand as a small blue dragon appeared, flapping its aqau wings. "When you look at this what is the first couple things you think of?"

I thought about what (Y/n) said first, "Well, blueberrys, a mouse, or tiny dog, and a dragon of course."

"Now, imagine a dragon, then think of the other things, like the main idea and the side points."

"Oh wait, I think I understand now..."

I held out my hand, thinking of loose ideas, and a small red dragon appeared, it had black curled horns like a mountain goat, black spikes runnning down its spine, a heart shaped black arrow on its tail, and a black claw like spike on its wing.

"Woahh, thats awesome!" she looked at it, while it sat there, staring at nothing.

"Why...why isnt it moving like yours?" I was proud of it, but if its a animal it should be moving.

"Creating non-animate objects are easy, since you dont need to think of there personality, but animal are harder. You need to think of more advanced things, but luckily, like a computor, you can 'program' them" She shrugged, "example, what would your little dragon do when its happy?"

"Hmm, flap its wings and make a tiny roar?" I mumbled, looking at it.

"Now, think of that, and tap its forehead" 

specific, why its forehead?

I listen, and it still stares foreword, "Now, how does it move, what makes it happy?" 

I nod, understanding what she means, keeping my finger on its forehead and thinking of the small details.

(Y/n) waits pateintly, watching as i think. 

Suddenly, i lift my finger, and the creature blinks, and looks around.

"You did it" she mumbled, at first i wonder whys shes quiet, but then i notice how the creature looks at her, suprised.

She didn't want to scare it, since she didn't know how i 'programmed' it.

"Yes i did, but how did yours, umm how do i say it, 'start' right away?" I look at her, the dragon flapping its wings and landing on my head.

"Its kinda like how in games you can save characters customization" 

This girl and her video game references...

"So, remeber this dragon, and how i created it?" she nods.

"You can also make inanimite objects be able to move and such, just never do it with a puppet" She smiles, "i learned from experience"

"Ouch, a moving puppet? yeah, that sounds creepy to say the least."

<><><>

Sorry i havent wrote much, this computor doesnt let me know when i spell words wrong or make errors, so if u notice any, pleaseeeee tell me!

I also tried to make this longer, i hope u all have a good day everyone <3

~Jellyfish