Chapter 18

I jolted upwards, then brought my knees to my chest, glancing around.

"what happened Lj?"

"are you okay (Y/n)?"

multiple voices began to talk, I quickly realized it was Jack, Ben, Jeff, and 'lj'. I looked down, letting my hair fall over my eyes. all of the voices went quiet.

"Lj, what happened?" Jeff asked.

"...She died, in the dream I mean." he mumbled.

silence fell over the group, I absentmindedly touched my aching neck, flinching away when I felt a bruise.

i heard the couch ruffle, a silent hint that someone sat down beside me, but I didnt look up.

They dont need to see me right now, cause I'm fine, a simple lie, but it could hold me together for a bit longer.

"(Y/n), are you okay?" it was Jack, I nodded.

"are you sure?" I hesitantly nodded.

"then look at us" I shook my head.

"please"

i slowly looked up, my hair still partially covering my (e/c) eyes, tears running down my pale cheeks.

"now, are you sure that your ok?" he asked again, I closed my eyes and shook my head.

he hesitated, then awkwardly hugged me, I instantly hugged back, letting the tears fall from my eyes freely.

Ben and Jeff joined the hug, then Lj.

"we're here when ever you need us" Jack whispered.

~~~Jacky boi's POV~~~

what happened to cause that dream? a twisted memory, a random bad dream? I waved away the thoughts, what matters is shes alive.

Lj let go, separating himself from the giant hug, "I have to be going, but if u every need anything (y/n), my room is the one with black and white stripes." she nodded slightly.

Ben and Jeff slowly let go, ben was more hesitant to do so. "we both have a mission we need to complete, you know where we are if u need us" Ben smiled sadly, she nodded, still not looking up, and the two of them walked away.

I looked down at her, her face was hidden by my neck. I smiled, "are you just gonna stay there?"

"...yes" she mumbled.

I chuckled, and reached up, stroking her hair, she flinched, then relaxed a bit.

"then can you tell me what that dream was?" I ask quietly.

"something t-that almost happened once..."

"so, a twisted memory?"

"yeah" she went silent, hugging me a bit tighter. I looked at her, or what I could see of her, and kept stroking her hair.

~~~

slowly, she fell asleep again, exhausted but relaxed. I should get some sleep too, I guess. I thought, and leaned my head on hers, drifting too sleep.

~~~this is gonna be a long chapter lol~~~

I looked around, the place seemed calm, but sad.

the sky was dark, only a few stars dotted it, the moon was partially hidden by a dark, gloomy cloud. the trees leaves were dark blue, and the grass was so dark, it looked black.

sitting on a tree branch was (y/n), I could see her face this time, probably cause I figured out who she is. pale blue tears were running down her (s/c) cheeks, they didnt fall though, they floated upwards once they fell down her cheeks. (the tears run down her cheeks, and once they fall, they float up, instead of continuing to fall to the ground)

"hey" I called out, waving slightly. she waved back, but was silent. "what's wrong?"

she shook her head, and rubbed her tears, then looked up with a half smile, "nothing, how are you?"

"I know it's not 'nothing', dont lie"

"dont switch the subject"

"I'm good, other then you lying"

"fine I had a fucking bad dream about my past, happy?" she growled. "and I fucking hate it."

woah, she actually swore.

I nodded, silently pushing her to continue.

"I died, not actually, but the dream killed me, when that was my mom not me, she died, and I had to see it" she rambled angrily. "the I had to watch her get fucking murdered in front of me" tears started falling from her face again, "I'm to fucking weak" she whispered, rubbing her eyes.

"your not weak, you managed to not say this the entire time, and keep smiling, that makes you stronger then most."

I didn't notice, but the world had grow darker as she spoke, eventually everything had disappeared expect the tree, and the space where I stood underneath.

she stayed silent, the only noise was her quiet tears. I (finally) looked around, thinking.

~~~3rd POV~~~

jack looked around, seemingly deep in thought, then closed his eyes.

suddenly, the area around them began to change, the forest reappeared, brighter, the trees had branches hanging far away from them, making a canopy of a sort. the grass was a nice calm green, but the sky was the most beautiful thing.

it was like the sky when he walked with her, when he came here. black, purplish sky, beautiful bright crescent moon, and stars glowing softly.

Jack opened his eyes, and looked around, nodding, then looked at (Y/n), her eyes were still closed, crying silently. he hopped up onto the branch beside her, and thought again, finally, a snake plushie with a hat and moustache appeared on her lap.

she opened her eyes, surprised,then looked at the plushie. her (e/c) eyes looked up, tilting her head slightly at him. jack pointed to the sky, she she followed where he was pointing.

"woah" (y/n) smiled slightly, he smiled too.

"...thank you, jack"

~~~

I tried to make this longer to say sorry, I'm starting to write more, so expect another update soon!

~Jellyfish