Page 17

I glanced at (Y/n), it was around dinner now, and she was fast asleep. I understand why, those dreams don't give you any rest at all. Which supports my theory that it's her.

She shifted, turning and facing the couch, her (h/c) hair pretty much hiding her pale face.

"shes been sleeping lots, is she ok?" I turned to see Jeff, he was looking at her with crossed arms.

"I think so, but I'm not completely sure" I look back at (Y/n).

"she looks like shes having a nightmare" Ben pops out from around a corner.

"should we wake her up?" Jeff asks.

"wait, waking her up wont help, finding out why and what the nightmare is about might" Ben disappears.

"wait, where r u goi-" jeff turns, but Ben is already back, behind him is Laughing Jack.

"I was summoned to help" he states, and walks to the pale, sleeping figure called (Y/n).

"what if she doesnt want us to see it?" I ask, but Lj already layed his hand on her forehead, entering her dream.

~~~Lj's POV~~~

"what the..."

I look around, it's a small house, lights are on, but it's still shrouded in darkness. I seem to be in a living room, filled with beer bottles and empty cans.

Right, find the girl, i need to stay on track.

i walk around, it's a cozy home, but for her to be scared, something must have happened, and I'm guessing that the beer bottles/cans have something to do with it.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!" I turn, and quickly run to the source of the sound, a small bedroom.

a tall man was outside the door, he couldn't see me, but I could very much see him, he was trying to hit the door open, and he looked terrifying.

I quickly looked at the situation, and ran outside, and around the house, to the window that should be the one in her room.

I walked up to it, and tapped the glass, "Hey! its Laughing Jack! one of the creepypastas!" I shout. almost instantly, I see her run up to the window. Some silent tears were running down her cheeks, and she was very pale. the man banged on the door more, still trying to break in. she flinched, and tried to open the window, but it was stuck.

I tried to open it, she was getting more and more scared, glancing behind her constantly.

I dug my nails into the space under the window, and popped it open, quickly lifting it so she could get through. she quickly went to slip out, to go outside, but the man broke open the door.

he ran towards her, and grabbed her hair, dragging her backwards.

Warning, someone dies, not in a nice way, so u can skip if u want

"NO, LET ME GO!!" she yelled, her eyes wide, and her arms struggling to get him to let go. I jumped in, and went into a fighting stance, he had put his knife to her neck. he looked up, staring into my eyes, and slit her throat. she fell limp onto the ground, not breathing.

it's safe now lol

the dream began to fade, everything going blurry, then disappearing entirely.

~~~

sorry bout the short chapter, but at least I wrote something lol, I'll start on the next chapter right away :P

~Jellyfish