Page 4

Thanks for not killing me, stupid guy. I mouthed, smiling for what felt like the first time in forever. 

          Wait a minute, my house was just broken into by a mysterious guy in a mask, and I'm happy??  I shook my head and silently laughed. Glancing at the time I saw that it was six thirty, bit to early for me, maybe I should cook something? That might help this dang headache. I almost started drooling, I never have time to cook, or even eat, so this would be nice. Maybe not eating was why I looked so flipping-flopping unhealthy.

          I grabbed the necessary ingredients for chocolate chip pancakes and started cooking. I was quite slow, not wanting the decreasing headache to come back, because that wouldn't end very well. I may have been eating some chocolate chips, and dancing to my favorite song as I cooked.  I was in a great mood, I knew something bad would happen and ruin it, but enjoy the present, or something.

          After eating my perfect pancakes, I finished my routine and headed out to school, I was slightly humming, and happy even though it would be hard to tell since I was not smiling. Didn't want to gain attention of people walking by, and some people at school. 

           I stopped walking, I could skip school for the day, call the school and say I caught the flu that has been going on. I could go for a walk, enjoy the day. I stood still for a second, thinking it over. I didn't really want to go to school and have my day ruined. 

          A tiny smile crept up my face, barely noticeable, I turned around and walked away from school. I need to get changed out of this stupid uniform before so I can enjoy the day.

~~~??? POV~~~(Stupid Guy)

          I was causally stalking her from the rooftops, like a normal person which I totally am. She seemed to be in a good mood, slight changes showed this, she wasn't tense, and she seemed to be humming a small tune, it was hard to tell from the roof though. All of a sudden, she stopped walking and humming, she seemed frozen, after some thought about something she turned around and started heading back in the direction of her apartment. To be honest, I was very confused, especially since I was planning to kidnap her after the school day ended so this might be bad for me.

          I followed her and eventually she reached her apartment, she closed the blinds to her room. After a while, she walked out changed into casual attire, she grabbed a tote bag and filled it with a lot of stuff, I stopped paying attention after she grabbed the bag though. 

          When she walked out and started walking toward the city I realized that the school's little cliche nerd was skipping school. Did not expect that, but hey, she just seems to just love surprising me. Even if she only surprised me like three times, on accident.

~~~(Y/n) POV~~~

          I started walking towards the city, I had noticed Mr-Sneaky on the rooftops earlier so I was gonna try and talk to him by heading somewhere he couldn't run out of. 

          Cause I'm bored and want to be sneaky, little tricky me.

          I kept my emotions in check, making me look slightly happy like before and keeping me from smirking. I finally reached the small cafe, it seemed like the walk took forever and a half, even though it took 10 minutes but whatever. The (hot drink choice) they make is a hundred and ten percent worth it!! I smiled and sipped the drink, being careful to not burn my mouth. 

          Where next? The arcade and fair would be boring if I go alone, even though if I really wanted to go I could ask Mr-Sneaky. Meeeeh, that's to much work, he would probably say no, I'll just go to the park, finish my drink, then draw out the stalker. I thought, my lazy self trying to stop all of my plans like usual.

          I made my way to the small park to the right of the cafe. It was a five minute walk so it was nice and calming, especially since no one else was outside. It was also close to the small alleyway I was going to use to draw out the stalker. 

          I sat down and took a small sip of my drink. After a while, I finished it completely, I stood up and threw it into the garbage can that was nearby. I took a large breath in, I'm ready, he won't try to kill me or anything...

          Right?