Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Sandra was looking at me, with emotions I don't recognize. Just looking at her expression scared the shit out of me. Her eyes were wide, her mouth was slightly open and fists were clenched. 

I wished I hadn't said those words..

Nevertheless, I pushed my emotions away and played the excited best friend who's in love with another girl.

"So.... Will you help me?" I smiled, cheekily. Sandra was still gaping, though. So I kicked up my acting a bit. I poked her cheek, three times. "Sandy, you there?"

"Oh-Uh.. Is that all?" Her expression changed into a smirk and a challenging one. "You don't need any help. All you need is a good ole' pat in the back and some words of encouragement."

"O-Okay." I smiled, weakly. Damn this chest is really killing me. One moment it felt good and normal then the next thing it's painful as shit.

Why is that happening?

"So... I'm gonna go for it tomorrow." I stand up and began to stretch my arms. "I'm so excited."

"Yeah. Good for you."

Then there was this moment of silence.

"Does that mean the benefits would stop?" Her voice came out as a whisper but I can still hear it carefully.

"I think so." I sighed then patted her head. "I'll always love you, Sandy. You're the best BEST FRIEND in the world."

She was silent for a moment. "That was cute, Calvin." She giggled.

"And I'll miss that body of yours too." I teased.

"Pervert." She muttered. I helped her stand up and began to walk outside the gym.

"I'm going home, you coming?"

"Nah." She shook her head then smiled at me. "I think I'll stay for a while."

"Okay." I shrugged.

Then there goes guilt, killing me.

The front door was not locked meaning Julie's already home. Yawning, I turned the knob open only to find out that my beloved sister brought some company. Like always, I'd have to tell her that I was home which is the reason I'm heading there now.