Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"Bobby, can you slow down?" I panted. "It's hard keeping up with you." Bobby ignored my pleas for a break and continue to dash his way towards the gym. How come when it comes to women he's got the stamina of a horse?

"Come on, you slowpoke! The girls are waiting!" He shouted, wiggling his eyebrows.

One thing I hate about this school is the distance of the main building and the gym. If only this school could offer golf carts for us. But no. They wanted us to suffer. I pity the fat ones. But on the good side, when they reached the gym,  their fats might turn into muscles and abs.

"Yeah, Cal. You're like that dumb Pokemon who runs like this." Bobby mocked my way of running, adding it with a walking on the moon's motion. "What's that called? Right. A slowpoke."

I flashed him a confused look. "You watch Pokemon?"

"Religiously." He  shrugged. "That was when I was a kid. But now, I watch shows that include girls down on fo--"

I ran past him, slapping the back of his neck. No way in hell am I gonna let him continue that sentence. Who knows. Some freshmen or other kids might get scarred for life. Plus, I hate imagining  girls on that place.  I don't want to remember that night with Sandra.

Bobby eyed me with a playful look on his face. "Ah. The lamb has finally got the balls to stand up to the fox." He smirked. "But alas, it's the bottom of the food chain to you."

I really need to ride his game, huh? "Not if I bring you down, first." I smirked, cracking my neck and fingers as warm up.

"Bring it, Summers!" That was the gunshot to start running.

"You, my friend, are a fast runner." Bobby panted, wiping his jaw with his arm. "That was a good run, considering that exercise was only just a warm-up."

"Right." I rolled my eyes, wiping my face with a handkerchief. "So what are we--"

He clamped my mouth shut, placing his arm around my shoulder. "Ssh." A low whistle escaped his mouth, his eyes widening in excitement. "Two hot girls at six o'clock." He whispered in my ear. I pulled his hand off, making an expression of wanting to gag. "How about we go and greet them, shall we?"

Bobby clapped my shoulder and walk past me, his charming smile plastered on his face to welcome his new-found victims. With no other choice, I forced my feet to walk towards the bleachers where they're seated.

"Excuse me. Have we met before?" Bobby asked the girl.