Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The music was booming.

Furniture were crashing.

Football jocks were drunk.

And I think some cheerleaders were skinny dipping at the pool..... I'd rather not look at it. It was just 9 in the evening but half of the population in Chloe's house are drunk and wasted. Gripping the red solo cup in my right hand, I pushed myself out of the crowd and get some air.

I was gonna call Alex, but she was studying for the decathlon so that's a big no. The talk that Bobby planned wasn't a major success since I just saw him at the corner with two girls grinding their hips at him. I'm guessing he's drunk... or just pretending.

"Calvin! You came." Justin's breath of beer made my nose rot. I gave him a weak smile as I tried to push his arm away. "I never thought you were a party-goer." He slurred.

"Got nothing to do at home, anyway." I shrugged then took a light sip on my cup. The beer taste horrible at first but then the more you drink, the more you wanted all of it.

"Good." He gave me a thumbs up and emptied his cup before leaving it at the floor. "Guess what?" He grinned and placed his arm around my shoulder. "We're gonna hook you up with some chick."

"No, thanks?"

"You can't back off, dude." He grinned. "I'm giving you the chance of a lifetime." He snatch a drink on the guy, not caring his glares, and drank it in one gulp. "Besides, Sandra told me you're still a virgin."

I let out a heavy sigh as I ran my hands through my hair. After all, she was the one who ruined my innocence. "Fine." I mumbled.

"Okie dokie!" He laughed out loud then pushed me past the crowd. We made our way outside  Chloe's house. There were couples and non-couples making out full heatedly (kinda disturbing). At the very corner, I saw Sandra and some girl with red hair talking.

"Baby, I'm back!" Justin slurred, gripping his arm tight around mine. "I bought company." Sandra's eyes immediately met mine. And in a blink of an eye, it went to Justin.

"Why'd you bring Calvin?" She asked, giving him a light peck on the lips.

"Because he's my pal." He grinned then ruffled my hair. Wait... the past few years he's been bullying me, and now that I'm in the team I'm his pal? That's weird. "And..." He raised a finger and licked his lips. "I thought Victoria might want some company."

My gaze was brought to the red-haired girl, who was now blushing while looking at my direction. A smile tugged on my lips as I chuckled softly.

"See? What did I tell you?" Justin smirked then playfully pushed me towards Victoria. I rubbed my neck furiously as I was close to her.