Chapter 5

Chapter 5

It's hard to focus on my History Class especially when your mind is drifting somewhere else. I was never like this before. This was..... Different. I didn't care when Justin's with Sandra, but this time... It was different.

I could never forget that face. That sad expression written all over her face. There was something bothering her. And I wanna know what's on her mind. Then that reaction when I held her hand. Her eyes seem to sparkle a bit. That really got me asking.

"Are you listening, Mr. Summers?"  Mr. Terry asked me. He has this crooked teeth like those in the movies that made me wince at the sight of it.

"Umm... Sorry sir. Won't happen again." I mumbled.

"Troublesome student." He cleared his throat and whacked his stick at the board. Bobby suddenly sat up straight and looked at the board and yawned.

Turns out he was sleeping.

"Anyway. Shakespeare was born in April 26, 1564." Mr. Terry smirked. "He was an English poet and playwright, widely regarded as the greatest writer in the English language and the world's preeminent dramatist."

Since he was known as a Shakespearean addict, This was his favorite lecture. It was very tiring and boring. Shakespeare this, Shakespeare that... One time, He told us to recite a Shylock's speech in just 30 minutes.

Everyone got an F. Good thing I got a B. Mr. Terry wasn't my favorite teacher likewise with me. He doesn't want anyone to have a grade higher than D. Which is why he hates me.

"Mr. White." Bobby's head jerked up at the sound of his name being called. "What is the actual date that William Shakespeare died?"

"Umm..." He looked at me with a look that says "Help me." I just sighed and gave him a look that says "He'll kill me if I do."

"Remember Class, This is a graded recitation." Mr. Terry smirked. "It looks like Mr. White's gonna go home with an F." He smirked at Bobby showing the greenness of teeth. Bobby got the look like he's gonna barf.

"Well, Mr. White?" He tapped his pen on Bobby's desk and looked at him. "I'm waiting."

Everyone in my class started to scan their notes and study since it's a graded recitation. I just sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. I look at the corner and saw Sandra, looking at the window.

She was wearing her usual blank expression but her eyes were full of sadness and worry. Then I found myself staring at my best friend. This was weird. I never stare at her this way. Am I going crazy?

"It's  April 23, 1619." Mr. Terry snapped at Bobby. He gulped and took a seat. I'm guessing he's got a trauma with History Class, now. But then, It was wrong.

"It's actually 1616, sir." I muttered.