We were waiting in the lobby for the others to show up and in no time Cassandra and Kendall were making their way through the doors, not even 5 minutes later Anthony , Keenan and sadly Alexis were coming through the doors too.

"I called my cousin, she said the van should be here any second" Kendall said while texting on her phone, I chuckled "who's bringing it?" I asked her, "one of my D.C. baes mmhm" she smirked "omg" Lani laughed "yeah, she got them like that" Cassandra said.

"All right he's here" she said excitedly, we all walked outside following Kendall to the silver van. "It's cute" Cassie said. A man walked out of the van with a bright smile on his directed towards Kendall.

"Hey baby" he said "hi" she smiled and gave him a big hug "I really appreciate this" she said "you know I got you" he spoke. "I'll get it back to you as soon as we get back" she said "it's all good take your time and have fun" he hugged her and gave her a quick kiss then headed down the street.

"Alright we ready" Kendall turned to us and asked. Everyone nodded and said yes.
We packed up the van and once everything was settled, we were officially on the road.

I sat in the back next to Anthony , In the middle was Keenan, Alexis and Lani. Kendall was driving and Cassandra was in the passenger seat.

I put my earphones in and sunglasses on, laid down on Anthony's shoulder and fell right to sleep.

*3 hours later*

I was woken up by someone shaking my shoulder, I opened my eyes and they landed on Anthony's brown ones. "Goodmorning sunshine" he said, I chuckled "we here?" I asked "yup, and everyone is waiting on you. You're a very deep sleeper" he chuckled "yeah she literally sleeps through any and everything" Keenan commented. I rolled my eyes, If we were still best friends I would've gave him my glare but I didn't pay his comment any mind.

I got out the van and grabbed my bags. "Kendall already found a spot" Lani mentioned. We followed Lani to Kendall and Cassandra. There wasn't many people here which was great because I honestly just want to lay down and relax.

All the girls took their clothes off and we're officially in just bathing suits and the guys were in their swimming trunks.

"I brought my camera!" Kendall squealed "everyone get together for this selfie" she turned the Polaroid around and snapped the picture.

Everyone was now relaxing the girls were at the water , while I stayed back with Anthony and Keenan to lay on my beach blanket. "You look really good in white" Anthony complimented. I blushed and looked up at him through my hat "thank you" I said "no problem" he replied.

"Let me snap a photo of you" he said "right now?" I asked "yeah" he chuckled. I sat up "I don't know what to do" I said.
He just snapped the picture of me while I had the Pringle's in my mouth "oh my god I know that's ugly" I laughed "it's actually not ... look, you look gorgeous" he said. I looked at the picture.

"Woah

"Woah ... you look good" Kendall said from behind me "thank you" I smiled. 

Alexis came back over and snuggled up against Keenan. Somehow our eyes caught one another's but I hurried and looked away before I could show him any emotion.

I still can't believe this happened to us.

I got up and walked towards the ocean, I let the water hit up against my feet. It was cold but it was a relaxing cold. I looked up at the ocean as the sunlight reflected upon it.

I then started to talk to God ... "was this suppose to happen? ... are me and Keenan not meant to be in each other's lives? If so .. then why did it take so long? I hate this. I hate not talking to him. I hate hating him. I miss him, I miss talking to him and I miss his big hugs. I wish she wasn't here .... you've seen the things she did but yet . She's back in his life.. I just wish there was a way I could understand, but I can't question you because I believe that everything happens for a reason" I spoke to God.

I looked back at Keenan and Alexis, they were laughing. "He looks happy" I said to myself. I turned back around and looked back up at God.

"As long as he's happy ..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~