Christmas Exclusive

A rather large looking pitbull barrelled down the hall with a jingly collar on its next to annouce his presence. It was Rocky who they had adopted permanently a year ago and had loved his new position in the family. A smaller pitbull rushed in behind Rocky with one of the twins shoes in his mouth.

"Denver, gimme that you silly pup", Valerie said as she chased after him. Denver dropped the shoe on the ground and then settled down in front of the fireplace. "Good pup, now if only you could help put these decorations up I'd marry you right now", Valerie said half jokingly.

"Glad you finally could help out", Nixon said from the sidelines. They were celebrating Christmas this year in the woods at the tiny cottage they spent their entire lives playing in. Except Nixon had a few adjustments made over the past few years because his family was growing.

"Yup I'm here to help. Anyway Nixon, hand me some balls for the tree", Valerie asked sweetly. She pointed over to a basket filled with some beautifully handcrafted ornaments. She was wearing a Christmas sweater with Deer that lit up every time she moved and she was loving life.

"Not going to find his balls in there", Ian said teasingly as he smiled at Valerie smugly. The joke did not go unnoticed by Nixon who was now glaring at Ian with an evil glint in his eyes. His hands itched to reach out and slap his back friend upside the head but he held it in.

"Oh yeah, that's right Ian", Valerie said as she smiled at her older brother with a mischievous glint in her eyes. "How can Nixon have his balls, when Rowen's got his balls in her hands real tight", Valerie said proudly. Ian and Valerie started cracking up while pointing at their best friend who couldn't do a damn thing about their behavior. Nixon was cradling one of the twins in his arm which meant the big bad alpha was stuck with having to keep his anger in check.

"Har, har, har", Nixon said as he glared at the pair who were now doubled over the box of ornaments from shared laughter. "I at least have balls, and my wife likes them very much, isn't that right ", Nixon said as he looked towards Rowen who had just walked into the room with the other twin tucked into her arm snugly.

"Honey, if you tell anyone about how much I like your balls, I will never touch them again", Rowen said as she gave her husband the look of death. Rowen walked over to the siblings who were doubled over with laughter in the corner and gave them a very scary look. The pair straightened up quickly, so that they now stood side by side, like soldiers waiting for her command. "And Valerie stop teasing my poor Alpha or we will make you watch the twins again", Rowen said tersely.

"Sorry Rowen I will be on my best behavior", Valerie said. Valerie looked at Ian, who smiled smugly because he gax escaped the wrath of Rowen, and she took this opportunity to elbow him in the ribs. "Shut up you jerk, you made fun of him too", Valerie said feeling slightly better at being in trouble.

"Valerie, you wound me", Ian said pretending that the elbow in the ribs actually caused him pain. "I was merely trying to help the guy decorate the Christmas tree", Ian said in, as honest as a tone, that he could muster.

"Oh is that true now", Rowen said eyeing Ian with a curious expression as she moved the twin in her arms up slightly. "Good, since you guys want to help us so much I have a great idea".Rowen said looking at her friends with a playful expression on her face.

"Hey, I admitted I did wrong", Valerie said as she held up her hands defensively. "I promise I'll be a good little elf and help you bake cookies", Valerie said in a pleading tone to her best friend Rowen.

"HA, you can't get out of this. You owe me". Rowen said. Valerie gave Rowen a knowing glance before she sighed quite loudly. "See I knew you wouldn't argue. Anyhow, you guys can watch the boys while me and the bad Alpha go on a special Christmas Eve walk", Rowen said smiling at the siblings.