Found

AN:// mature content ahead. DON'T read if you find certain violent sexual scenes uncomfortable. It is not appropriate for all audiences// Author

As the sun hit the blankets that were covering my body I nearly scrambled out of bed. I wasn't sure how I was moved to the bed but I was grateful to the person who had moved me. If they hadn't moved me I would have been contorted into a pretzel on the chair I had fallen asleep in a few hours ago. Now, Instead of being uncomfortable from a bad sleeping position, I was energized by the excellent sleep I had. I pulled the blanket up to my chin reveling in the warmth it gave me. The blanket felt amazing compared to the chilly air that spread throughout the cabin this morning.

I wanted to stay under the covers but I had to leave before anyone woke up. I had to make this part of the journey alone because it was my destiny. I held the moon necklace up in the light to see the blood red moon shining in the pendant. This necklace was one of the only kindhearted things my mother had left behind to protect me on my journey. I couldn't believe my mother had allowed those horrible things to happen to me. All because her mate told her to obey him she followed through with it.

When I first lost my memory it was these scars on my flesh that were used to weaken my mind. At some point the people who had done these awful things to me became my 'support system. They' helped keep my memories locked away so that I was completely blind. I had relied on them for everything but that trust was eradicated from existence now. I could think about it later but I needed to leave this cabin behind to go to Serenity Falls.

In order to escape the cabin I tiptoed through the house, past everyone's sleeping frames, towards the front door. I glanced inside the cabin one last time at some of the only remaining members of my pack. They had been supporting me this whole time but I had been so blind. Everyone had been deceived by my parents who were supposed to lead the pack with morals. I looked at Nixon, my beautiful mate, sleeping peacefully on the floor. Oh how I wished to spend the rest of my life telling him that the connection we had was special.

"Thank you", I said out loud as I closed the cabin door very softly. I looked at my phone messages from Aunt Tabby feeling betrayal inside my saddened heart. Even my mother who had loved me like no other had worked with vile creatures to seal my fate. I was tired as I tread into the forest to confront my future.

It was cold today as a dryness in the air cut across my skin like a knife. The raggedy outfit I wore did nothing to keep my body warm against the cold wind. I heard the crunching of leaves as I looked at the swaying tree branches above my head. It brought an all too familiar memory forward of the leaves crunching under my bloodied body. I disappeared into myself to numb the pain that coursed through my veins with each step. I wasn't sure of my destination but I let my feet guide me.

I came upon the ceremonial altar expecting to see Samuel's creepy expression with his throat slit open. It was surprising but eerie to find no remnants from last night littering the ground. I strode cautiously into the violently windy clearing of altar to feel a dark force in the air. It was the same as the night my parents tried to have me killed. The only person I truly felt regret towards was Skylar because of the awful things that had happened to her.

"I'm sorry. I had no choice", Skylar had said with tears in her eyes. I knew now that she hadn't been lying about having no choice. I remembered Samuel had led me through the woods to this special ritual for a reason. They had placed the candles in a circle to summon the vile beast within it but Skylar had done so much for me. I swiped my head clearing the scrambled memories from my brain trying to hold myself in the current time. It was hard to keep the memories at bay now that I knew but I had to focus on my steps forward.

The scars on my face were throbbing as I got closer to the place my Aunt Tabby wanted to meet me at tonight. I was a long way from the comfort of friends but I clutched the necklace around my neck for comfort. Even though we were miles apart I heard Nixon's howl rip through my mind suddenly. It made guilt weave into my heart from the despair that filled his heart at my disappearance. I wanted to soothe his pain but there was nothing I could do to appease him now. I passed a clearing that reminded me of the place Skylar showed me all those years ago.

"Please don't hurt my friend, daddy", I had remembered Skylar begging her father but he didn't listen to her. Instead he had walked over to her to push her face into the dirt. I had looked into his eyes to see something dark swirling around in his hateful eyes. Skylar had started to cry in response but her father kicked his foot onto her face violently. I had remembered watching blood drain from her nose as her eyes stared out to nowhere.

I stopped in my tracks as the scars on my body started to burn in such a violent way. I tried to push through the clearing but all the air had left my lungs. I was incapable of moving from the tree trunk as I felt my head pounding. I was still at the clearing but it was afternoon now as thought's about Skylar floated back into my head. Even though Skylar was a weaker wolf than me she had stood up for me in that moment.

"No we won't spare your friend", I remembered her father had said grinning. "How about we have a little fun with you while you wait you useless whore", her father said as he unbuckled his belt. I felt the bile rising up as I watched the males around me, including my father, all taking turns with Skylar's immobile body. The only thing I could do was keep my eyes on Skylar's empty stare as they violated her. I didn't want to see the things that my father or his friends would do to me. When they were finished Skylar clutched her stomach in pain as she curled up into a ball. Her thighs were covered in the blood of their betrayal. After everything they had done to her, she was alive, but I could tell she had given up on living.

I came back to reality to clutch onto a nearby tree struck with disgust so severe I had to vomit. I emptied the contents of my stomach on a nearby patch of flowery grass. 'Where had I come from? What had I done while absorbed by these memories', i wondered. I took a look around me noticing It was night time now. The trees swaying around me as the wind blew them around. I looked up at the blood red moon shining down on me realizing I was at my destination. The leaves were crunching under my feet as I felt a blade pressing into my back. I turned around to see a face I had grown to know over the past few years.

"We knew you would come", the voice said in that slick tone. I stared into the eyes of my captor ready to face my fate.