Sibling Face Off

A/N: Blaze and Flare are in hell for something. However, the two soon find themselves facing off against two sibling residents.

Blaze and Flare were both standing near the center part of hell.

Blaze: so what reason do we have for being here again?

Flare: I'm just looking for a special stone substance that they have stored at the very center of hell. They're not only beautiful in appearance. But, they're also good for other usages.

Blaze: like what?

Flare: once we find them and head back home, I'll show you.

??? 1: well, well. What do we have here?

??? 2: It seems to me that we have trespassing vermin in our presence.

Blaze and Flare looked up to see the Demon Sisters, Scanty and Kneesocks. The two of which were approaching them via long ass steps.

 The two of which were approaching them via long ass steps

Flare: oh joy, it's the incest twins.

Blaze: I thought that was only implied.

Flare: oh please, it's as bright as day with these two red whores.

Scanty: such any annoying sharp tongue. 

Kneesocks: seems that it's in need of removal.

Flare: try me, bitches. I can do far worse to you than what the angels did to you.

Blaze: and if you think your weapons are anything to go by, then you two might as well turn your dumbasses back up those steps.

Scanty: it seems we'll have to teach these insects a lesson about talking back to their own superiors.

Kneesocks: I could not have agreed more, dear sister.

Flare: oh boy. Well blaze, it's been a while since we've had to use our flame abilities.

Blaze: yeah pretty much.

Flare: let's just fry these sluts, get the fucking stones and head home.

Blaze: took the words right out of my mouth.

The two of them approached the two demon sisters.

Flare: well then ladies, as demons of hell who spend their time in hot areas....

Blaze: .....how about you answer a question form us.

Scanty: and just what might that be?

Both Blaze and Flare spoke as flames appeared on their hands and eyes.

Both: How Does Hotter Than The Fucking Sun Sound?!