I Don't Hate it Because it "Ruined My Childhood"

A/N: yeah, the Teen Titans vs Teen Titans Go movie has been out for a while now and you can guess what the show runners snuck in.

Austin: see, my problem with Teen Titans Go isn't that it ruined my childhood. My problem is many reasons.

*It doesn't not for a moment to have too many time slots on Cartoon Network.

*It's Comedy is garbage and/or plain unfunny.

*Most of it's jokes are just shitty and overdone butt jokes.

*The show runners clearly ignore any and all criticisms and feedback and even insult their critics at times.

*It's fights are almost always the same.

*This show's version of the team are possible the most annoying and worst versions of the Teen Titans to ever be introduced in any form of media.

*The only actual good episodes of the show itself are the Night Begins to Shine ones. And even then, we have to get through some bullshit before we can get to the good parts of them.

*It has terrible lessons.

*There's so much shit wrong with "The Cape" episode.

*Horrible Romantic Subplots.

*Terra is basically a full on Villain this time around despite her clearly being fully based on her 2003 counterpart. And there's no mention of her working with Slade. 

*The fucking waffle episode makes me wish for the slow and harsh death of this shows version of Beast Boy and Cyborg.

And lastly:

*There's this shit they pulled at the end of the Teen Titans Go Movie.

And I can keep going on. But, I think I've said enough to make the reason on why. The show runners really want to throw jabs at their critics, then they better expect to tack the jabs back then.