So Martin Scorsese thinks Marvel/Comic Book Films "Aren't Cinema"

A/N: yeah, this was something that caught the attention of many people of the past few hours. Martin Scorsese gave his opinion on comic book movies. He even compares them to Theme Park Rides (still not sure how that's a logical comparison). 

Though he also says in the same interview that he doesn't go to see Marvel films so It kinda makes me find his comment a little more questionable. 

But yeah, this got a lot of people. Even James Gunn responded to this.

I'm just going to say this, while Scorsese can say whatever he wants, I do no not agree with his opinion

Not just because I've enjoyed most of the film Marvel released, but, because of all the hard work that goes into superhero movies as a whole and just how touch it is to try an adapt certain storylines on the big screen.

Not to mention the hard work in production, directing, editing, acting, writing and all the other hard work that is put into these kinds of films. And for someone to say that all of that is not Cinema. Well, I'm sorry, but I honestly find a comment like that to be pretty stupid.

That's like saying Tokusatsu films aren't Cinema and then compare them to Race Car tracks and not even take into consideration the hard work that's gone into them as well.