Bad Comparisons Once More

A/N: so yeah, this dropped not too long ago on Twitter from someone on the KickVic Side.

Here's a few things that I need to say here:

*I watch shows like Steven Universe, but I'm not KickVic.

*I fail to see what's wrong with watching Goblin Slayer or Shield Hero as from what I've heard, those shows have gotten mostly positive by fans.

*I'm not one to question victims, especially if what they're saying may be true. But, when you have some many alleged victims choosing to stay quiet until the time the broly film came out for them to then say something, next to the fact that Monica Rial's story changed about 4 times, that makes this situation pretty questionable.

*As long as it's represented in a correct manner, I have no problem with LGBT. 

*The KickVic Group has been known for being very hypocritical for trying to call ISWV unprofessional when KickVic has done the following: Harassment, Death Threats, Insult ANYONE who's on ISWV (wether they're being the more respectful members or not). Plus, wasn't a con that Vic Mignogna was going to broken into and trashed? Also, KickVic took photo of people who had fun times with vic, edited them and tried to use them as a way to prove vic was guilty. So much to the point that some of the people who owned those photos had to step up and tell KickVic to stop.

*I love the MCU and I'm not KickVIc.

*I actually liked The Black Panther and Captain Marvel Movies, and I'm part of ISWV.

*I've never even been to a Chick- fil-a before so how the fuck would I know anything about that shit?

(Also, what does that have to do with anything)?

*An Example of a "mature" cartoon should be brought up into consideration here to help whatever point you're making.

*I've rarely watched South Park and the only time I watch family guy is when nothing's on. And even then, I play early family guy.

(When Family Guy was actually good).

*To hell if I'm voting for that fat incompetent excuse for a president.

*I think some examples of what a "good" game and a "problematic" game are should be brought in before just saying shit.

(If it's that Games with Guns are bad thing, then they really just don't get it).

*Clearly not, as most of KickVic seems to be missing the point on how the law works.

*You act as if there's no one in ISWV who may also respect fictional minors.

*I don't see the problem with the support of Rule 34. At least from where I'm looking. Do KickVic people just despise any and all NSFW content? Do they just wanna remove dozens of artist from the jobs because they happen to be artists for hentai?

*Please show me where fiction can harm reality and then show me where ISWV doesn't think that.

*I'm ISWV and throughout all of the known fictional character, not one of them was a ship between a child and an adult.

So yeah, that's the whole little comparison there, and it's as bad as it gets. It's the Typrical type of thing KickVic will do to try and paint their group out as heroes. ISWV isn't any better either as we've got our own hands dirty with wrong choices or dumb decision. However, KickVic has shown time and time again that it's been the more worse offender in this whole thing.