13

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ .༄༷˚

corbyn knocks on daniel's door with a smile, meeting kerri's eyes as it opens.

the woman already wide smile seems to widen as he sees the bouquet of sunflowers in corbyn's hands. "daniel's upstairs, love" she says, waving corbyn inside.

"thank you, kerri" corbyn chuckles, toeing his shoes off before pressing a peck to kerri's cheek.

he makes his way upstairs and stops in front of daniel's room, knocking on the boy's door.

"come in!" he hears daniel say through the door, a grin on his lips.

"close your eyes before i come in, beautiful."

daniel smiles as he hears corbyn's voice, a soft pink spreading across his cheeks as his lower lip tucks itself between his two rows of teeth, eyes closing.

"they're closed!" he giggles, sweater sleeves creating paws over his hands.

corbyn opens the door, walking over to daniel's bed and helping the boy stand with one hand, the other still occupied by the sunflowers.

"okay, you can open your eyes" he mutters, holding the sunflowers out in front of him with that same wide smile on his face.

daniel gasps as he sees the flowers in corbyn's hand. they have always been his favourite, and every time that corbyn gets them for him it's like a blessing.

"i love you" he giggles, wrapping his arms around corbyn's neck.

the blond holds the flowers behind the boy's back to avoid them getting crushed, pressing a sweet kiss to his neck.

"i love you too, bubba."

when daniel pulls away he cups corbyn's cheeks, connecting their lips in a short yet extremely passionate kiss.

"thank you" he mutters against his lips, pecking them once before taking the flowers out of his hands and walking over to place them in his favourite vase. he'll put some water in there a little later.

"i want to ask you something" corbyn says, grabbing daniel's hands and pulling him back over to himself.

"and what's that?" daniel hums, running his fingers through corbyn's hair.

"daniel james seavey" he begins with a soft sigh, pecking the brunet's nose, "will you make me the happiest boy alive and go on a date with me?"

daniel lets out a happy laugh, jumping and wrapping his legs around corbyn's waist as he connects their lips. "yes. yes. yes. yes. yes!" he says between kisses, giggles rolling past his lips.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ .༄༷˚

corbynbessonhere is one of the many pictures that this cutie has sent me, i want you all to appreciate his adorable lil face

corbynbesson
here is one of the many pictures that this cutie has sent me, i want you all to appreciate his adorable lil face. but anyway, i finally asked him out on a date. jonah, jack and zach... i hope you're happy. and to daniel, i love you, you are my best friend and i couldn't ask for a better one <3

comments...

jonahmarais; fucking finally

user1; you two will be the cutest couple

jackavery; i am happy

imzachherron; he is the cutest lil bean
corbynbesson; i agree

danielseavey; i love u more
corbynbesson; not possible 🖤

user2; i want a relationship like yours🥺

load more comments...

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ .༄༷˚ authors note !

thank you for 400 followers, i love you <3

⤷ megan˘͈ᵕ˘͈ ❦

[ WC; 500 ]