01

[ ✧*.。✰*.:。 ]

like every lunch at the la official private highschool, every group of friends sit in their designated seats on their claimed tables.

jack, jonah, zach and corbyn sit around their table, a seat besides corbyn still empty.

"does anyone know where daniel is?" corbyn asks, looking at the empty seat and then back at his friends.

"he said that the teacher is keeping him back or some shit like that" jack shrugs.

corbyn groans as he sits back in his seat, rolling his eyes.

"why do you care so much? do you like him or something?" jonah smirks.

"we all do, idiot" corbyn retorts, crossing his arms over his chest.

"yo, we should make a bet" zach pipes up, leaning on the table.

"what bet?" jack asks.

"whoever can make daniel their's first gets $30, ten from each other person" zach says.

"i'm in" jack shrugs.

"i'm in, but... just don't play with his feelings" jonah adds.

"yeah, don't be like 'hey, you should get with me cause all of the other guys are assholes' cause that's just messed up" corbyn states.

"so, are we all in?" zach asks, smirking.

"yup" they all say in unison.

"alright it's settled the-"

"hey guys" daniel smiles, cutting zach off, "what are you talking about?"

"upcoming tests and when we're gonna study" corbyn shrugs, grabbing daniel by the waist and pulling him onto his lap.

daniel giggles as he loops an arm over corbyn's shoulders, looking him in the eyes.

"you okay?" corbyn asks sweetly, his voice barely above a whisper so that only him and daniel can hear.

"yeah, i'm fine. why do you ask?" daniel smiles.

"just asking how my best friend is, since i love you so much" corbyn chuckles, returning the soft smile.

"love you too, corby" daniel giggles again, pecking corbyn's cheek softly.

the two have always acted somewhat like a couple, as they have been best friends literally since diapers, the longest out of the whole friendship group.

they were each other's first hugs, hand holds, kiss, everything apart from any type of sexual activity. both are still virgins, and are yet to do anything sexual. but, they did swear that if anything did happen like that that they would be the first people to know.

unconsciously, the two find themselves staring into each other's eyes with the same smiles still rested on their faces, that is until zach clears his throat to gain the two's attention.

"what?" daniel asks.

"i dunno, you were just staring into each other's eyes like a couple" zach says, giving corbyn the evilest glare.

"and, what's wrong with that? we're best friends, we've known each other the longest out of all of us, it's normal for us" daniel explains, leaning his head on corbyn's shoulder.

corbyn just smirks as he pulls daniel closer to him on his lap by the hip, looking all of his friends in the eyes as they all just stare at him with pure annoyance.

"yeah, we met you in highschool, we've only known you for three years. if you find us doing anything like that again, it's best if you just don't bother us" corbyn says, his smirk widening as jonah shakes his head in complete disagreement.

"just listen to corbyn, i like listening to his voice so i'm not gonna speak" daniel mummers, hiding his face in corbyn's neck and peppering it with soft kisses as he wraps his arms around the blonde's shoulders.

"whatever you say, dani" jack scoffs, rolling his eyes.

corbyn just chuckles quietly, tilting his head to the side a bit more as daniel deepens his kisses.

the blonde just smirks again as he looks his friends in the eyes, biting his lip and rolling his eyes into the back off his head in faux ecstasy.

"fucker" zach mumbles.

"i heard that" corbyn says through gritted teeth, his eyes still closed.

-

wc: 652

first chapter yEeT

. ₊˚.༄ ࿐˚ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄.