03

[ ✧*.。✰*.:。 ]

daniel and jonah walk into school side-by-side, making their way over to their lockers.

"so, dani" jonah begins, standing besides the brunette as he opens his locker, "are you crushing on anyone at the minute?"

daniel quirks an eyebrow up as he looks at the older, a small smile creeping onto his lips.

"no... why do you ask?" daniel chuckles, taking his chemistry book out of his locker and shoving it in his bag.

"no reason, just asking since i'm you're best friend and i'm curious" jonah shrugs.

"did you do the chemistry homework we were assigned?" daniel asks, closing his locker.

"nope, of course i didn't. i don't care about chemistry" jonah says.

"it doesn't matter if you don't care about chemistry, you still need to do your homework" daniel rolls his eyes, beginning to make his way to his first period.

"we got the same first period?" jonah questions, walking besides daniel.

"yup" daniel replies simply.

jonah loops his arm over daniel's shoulders as they walk, keeping the brunette close to his side.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"daniel wait up!" zach calls as he runs after the boy, entering the cafeteria with him.

"hi, zach" daniel giggles.

"jonah wanted me to ask you if you like anyone" zach speaks quickly.

"jonah has already asked me that..." daniel says, his voice laced with confusion.

"oh, umm— sorry" zach laughs awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck, "i didn't know he had already asked you."

"why do you all care so much about who i like? corbyn is the only one who hasn't asked" daniel crosses his arms over his chest as he walks.

"i don't know. we're your best friends, it's okay to be curious, right?" zach asks.

"well yeah, but if you want to know if i like anyone so bad i want to know if you like anyone" daniel smirks.

"uhh, i d-don't like anyone! seriously, i don't!"

daniel raises an eyebrow at his friend's statement, looking him in the eyes curiously.

"everything but your statement says otherwise" the older chuckles, shaking his head.

the two continue to walk over to their table, daniel sitting besides corbyn and zach between jonah and jack like normal.

"hey, dani" jack smiles, looking the boy in the eyes.

"where's my hello?" zach asks, nudging his friend in the side with a frown.

"sorry, my bad" jack says sarcastically, "hello, zachary, how are you?"

"i'm good, thank you, jack" zach retorts.

"why are you all acting so weird today?" daniel asks, looking between his friends.

"what do you mean?" jonah asks.