06

[ ✧*.。✰*.:。 ]

daniel and jack walk down the sidewalk side-by-side, slowly making their way back to jack's house after a fun night at the town fair.

they enter jack's house quietly, as the rest of the boy's family are asleep due to the fact that it's one in the morning, and make their way upstairs into jack's room.

they both take a seat on jack's bed, their backs against the headboard as jack loops his arm over daniel's shoulders.

"thanks for tonight jack" daniel smiles, cuddling into jack's side.

"you don't have to thank me, dani" jack says, pulling daniel closer.

"yes i do, you payed for everything!" daniel exclaims, his arm unconsciously wrapping itself over jack's abdomen.

"seriously, it's no bother" jack chuckles.

"thank you, jack. i love you" daniel slurs, sleep almost immediately taking over his body after he finishes speaking.

"love you too" jack smiles, pecking the boy's head.

the brunette boy has his head rested on jack's chest, his arm draped over the boy's abdomen and has tangled their legs together.

jack takes his phone out of his pocket as he feels it vibrate, smiling as he sees a text from corbyn.

'how's dani?'

jack replies with a simple text and an attachment image of daniel asleep on his chest.

'your baby boy is in good hands'

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

corbyn enters jack's house after being warmly welcomed by kristin and isla.

he makes his way up to jack's room, not bothering to knock before entering.

he rolls his eyes as he sees both daniel and jack still asleep.

he walks over to daniel's side of the bed and softly shakes the boy awake, smiling softly as the brunette's eyes flutter open and meet his own.

"hi bub, i'm gonna lift you out of bed quickly so that i can wake jack up okay?" he says sweetly, knowing that the boy is very clingy when he first wakes up.

corbyn has stayed at daniel's house too many times to count. and, that being said, he knows exactly how the boy acts when he first wakes up; clingy, sensitive, and wanting nothing but praise and affection.

daniel doesn't say a word, he just reaches his hands out for the blonde and, once the older has lifted him up, buries his face in the crook of his neck, his legs wrapped around corbyn's waist and arms around his neck.

he walks over to jack's side, setting his alarm for the next minute and placing it besides his head.

he takes a seat in the chair at jack's desk as he waits, daniel sat contently on his lap as corbyn whispers sweet things into his ear and presses soft kisses to his temple every once in a while; something that helps him after he has just woken up.

and, once the alarm sounds, jack jumps as he wakes up, falling out of his bed and banging his head on the floor.

his groans as he grabs the side of his head, sitting up on the floor.