08

[ ✧*.。✰*.:。 ]

"jonah's got a boyfriend, jonah's got a boyfriend" daniel sings as he skips into jonah's house, corbyn and jonah following behind him.

"daniel, shut up" jonah blushes, taking a seat on the recliner in his living room.

"that guy was so into you, he gave you his number and everything!" daniel exclaims, corbyn chuckling and pulling the hyper brunet down onto the couch with him to try and calm him down.

"i didn't know that you were a sub like me, jo" daniel giggles, messing corbyn's hair up.

"daniel, babe, stop and calm down" corbyn says, pulling the boy into his lap so that he is straddling his hips.

"i've got so much energy though" daniel whines, fighting against corbyn's strong hold.

jonah is too busy texting the guy that had asked him out on a date earlier to care about anything that the two are saying, his eyes glued to his phone screen and a smile on his face.

corbyn leans into daniel's ear, "if you calm down i'll give you as much apple juice as you want, bubba" he whispers, running his hands softly up his sides, snaking them back down past his waist and caressing his hips before continuing the action over and over.

daniel stops thrashing about, corbyn's touch sending shivers down his spine.

"mmh, okay" he hums, leaning back against corbyn's chest as the blond continues his actions.

"you finally calming down?" corbyn whispers in the boy's ear, pressing a kiss to his cheek.

daniel nods, leaning his head back and resting it in the crook of corbyn's neck, pressing soft kisses to the skin.

"can't you guys date already?" jonah questions.

"no" daniel mutters, pulling away from corbyn's neck to look at jonah, "we're just friends."

"friends with benefits" jonah retorts.

"we don't have sex! we're just best friends that are very affectionate towards each other" daniel argues.

"that give each other hickeys and boners" jonah snickers.

"that was once" corbyn says.

"when are you gonna put your big boy boots on and ask daniel out on a date, corbyn? that guy asked me on a date earlier and we've only just met, you two have known each other your entire lives" jonah smiles cheekily, a knowing look in his eyes.

"wait-" he pulls out his phone, opening up instagram to post something.

swipe >

swipe >

jonahmaraisthis is @/corbynbesson and @/seaveydaniel on three different occasions that we've gone out

jonahmarais
this is @/corbynbesson and @/seaveydaniel on three different occasions that we've gone out. they claim that they're friends but me and our friends think otherwise. so, i need your guys' opinions. do you think that they should date?

comments

user1: yes 100% they should date

user2: i've shipped them from the beginning tbh

jackavery: ofc is that even a question ?
jonahmarias: i know, they continue to deny it though ;)

user3: they're highkey so cute

imzachherron: yes. periot.

user4: corbyn is mine wtf
jonahmarais: umm honey i don't think so, he is all daniel's.

jonah looks up from his phone to see both daniel and corbyn looking down at their phones, their eyes wide.

"jonah marais roth frantzich, when did you take these pictures?" corbyn questions, turning his phone off and putting it back in his pocket.

"last week when we went out every night" jonah chuckles, "everyone thinks you should date..."

"yeah, we saw" daniel says, meeting jonah's eyes.

"so, are you gonna date?" jonah asks, raising an eyebrow with a grin.

"give us time, jo" daniel giggles.

"is that a yes?!" jonah questions excitedly.

"it's a maybe."

—✧♡༺✧

WC: 580

A/N: things are happening ;)

-MEGAN ミ✰

🕊࿐ . . . . . .