12

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ .༄༷˚

daniel smiles as he enters his house, hearing his mom's beautiful voice as soon as he enters. the cheerful woman is probably cooking. she has a habit of starting to sing as she does, but no one complains.

corbyn follows the boy into the living room, dropping to the couch and pulling daniel into his lap, letting the brunet straddle his hips.

"you're pretty" daniel giggles, running his fingers through corbyn's blond hair.

"pretty handsome" corbyn adds, chuckles as daniel taps his cheek.

"you know that's not true" daniel pouts, crossing his arms over his chest.

"what-"

"because you're not just pretty handsome, you're extremely handsome."

corbyn smiles at the boy's statement, leaning in to press a lingering kiss to his lips.

"and you, sweet boy, are absolutely adorable" he hums against his lips, smile widening as a soft pink creeps up onto daniel's cheeks.

"well hello, boys" kerri chuckles as she enters the room, smiling as the two look over at her.

"oh, hi momma" daniel greets, returning the smile as he places his hands on corbyn's chest.

"did i disturb anything?" she questions, quirking up an eyebrow.

"no, we were just complimenting each other" daniel shrugs, turning to corbyn with his lower lip tucked cutely between his two rows of teeth, the same smile on his face.

"mmh, i thought i heard you" kerri nods, a small grin on her lips, "well, you're more than welcome to stay for dinner, corbyn. i'll text your mom and let her know."

"thank you, kerri" corbyn smiles, waving to the woman as she leaves the room before placing his hand back onto daniel's hip.

"momma likes you" daniel mutters, running his thumb along corbyn's lower lip.

"i've known her for years, lovely" corbyn says, caressing daniel's hips.

"i know, that's why she likes you." the younger of the two lays against corbyn's chest, head rested in the crook of his neck.

"i like your cuddles, corby" daniel hums, drawing small hearts onto corbyn's chest.

"m'glad, sweetheart" corbyn responds, raking his fingers through daniel's hair, "you'll be getting corbyn cuddles a lot more in the future."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ .༄༷˚ authors note !

i didn't realise how long it had been since i last updated this book but uhh...

yes, i did make daniel like chocolate in this book because hehe 😌🤪🤭

⤷ megan˘͈ᵕ˘͈ ❦

[ WC; 357 ]