07

[ ✧*.。✰*.:。 ]

daniel laces his and corbyn's fingers as they exit jack's house, smiling up at the blond as corbyn kisses the back of his hand.

"alright, lovebirds, where are we meeting the other two?" jack questions, running a hand through his curls.

"the park, they said to meet them at the usual spot" corbyn says, giving daniel's hand a quick squeeze, the brunet giggling.

"are you two dating yet?" jack grins, looking at the two with a raised eyebrow.

"no, we're just best friends" daniel responds.

"best friends that shared each other's first kisses and still kiss each other" jack snickers beneath his breath.

"hey, we don't kiss each other on the lips, and you kissed me on the head last night anyway!" daniel exclaims.

"yeah but corbyn gives you kisses all the time, like you're a couple" jack says.

"because dani is a cute little boy that needs taking care of like a baby" corbyn smiles, a small chuckle leaving his lips as the brunet boy pouts.

"i'm not a baby!" daniel whines.

"i'm sorry, bubba" corbyn coos with an amused grin, unexpectedly picking daniel up, "did i hurt your feelings?"

daniel lets out a surprised squeal as the blond lifts him up, wrapping his legs around the boy's waist and arms around his neck.

"corbyn, i almost died, you scared me!" daniel whines.

"oh, baby, i'm so sorry" corbyn pouts sarcastically, pressing multiple kisses to the boy's cheek.

"stop it!" daniel giggles, hiding his face in the crook of corbyn's neck.

"no, you're too cute and i just wanna kiss your precious little face" corbyn chuckles, hoisting daniel up slightly, adjusting his grip on the brunet's thighs.

"stop treating me like a baby, asshole" daniel mutters into corbyn's neck.

"no, i'm not stopping cause it's funny. and take that mean name back, mr, you don't mean it" corbyn says.

"how do you know that i don't mean it?" daniel questions, meeting corbyn's eyes.

"because you love me too much to call me rude names" corbyn smiles, pecking daniel's nose.

"can you two shut up? you've been flirting the whole walk to the park and now we're here" jack exclaims, rolling his eyes.

"you're only complaining cause you want it to be me and you that are flirting" daniel says sarcastically, a grin on his lips as he sticks his tongue out at the curly haired.

"shut up, looser" jack retorts.

"no, i'm not shutting up, whore."

"okay, that's enough. daniel james seavey, i don't want to hear another one of those words come out of your mouth. do i make myself clear?" corbyn warns.

"yes, daddy" daniel scoffs, smiling innocently when corbyn raises an eyebrow.

"that's what you call him in bed" jack says, chuckling.

"i was joking but whatever" daniel replies, hiding his face in the crook of corbyn's neck again.

corbyn and jack walk through the park, making their way into the woods behind it.

daniel just snuggles up to corbyn as a slight breeze makes him shiver, tightening his grip around the blond's neck.

"there you are, finally" jonah chuckles.

"these two were flirting the whole walk here" jack smirks.

"someone help me, he's making my heart flutter too much and the butterflies are getting annoying" daniel giggles, holding his arms out for someone else to take him.

jonah rolls his eyes playfully before taking daniel into his arms, pecking the boy's forehead as he snuggles into him.

"see, i told you he's a baby!" corbyn chuckles, winking at the young brunet as he gives him an evil glare.

"shut up, i'm in jonah's arms now, you have to stop flirting with me" daniel pouts.

"hey now, you were flirting with me on the way here too. you can't put all the blame on me" corbyn says with a smile.

"you called him daddy too" jack adds with a snicker.

"shut up" daniel whines, hiding his face in jonah's chest.

"dude, you can just have the thirty bucks now. he's practically yours already" zach whispers in the blond's ear.

"nah, there's still time. he could even end up with another person and not any of us" corbyn shrugs.

"i highly doubt it, he's wrapped around your finger" zach chuckles.

"if you say so."

—✧♡༺✧

WC: 708

A/N: heyyy, i'm back on this account. this book was on hold but i will be updating it now, updates will be slow until i'm out for summer on the 19th july though.

-MEGAN☆

🕊࿐ . . . . . .