04

[ ✧*.。✰*.:。 ]

daniel slips corbyn's hoodie over his head before sitting down on his bed, leaning back against his headboard.

he quickly goes to the blonde's contact, facetiming him with a soft smile.

the blonde picks up on the second ring, a smile on his face as it appears on daniel's screen.

"hey there, thief" corbyn chuckles as he lays down in his bed, running a hand through his hair.

"what do you mean 'thief'?" daniel questions with a cheeky grin.

"you know what i'm talking about, dani. you stole that hoodie last time you stayed at mine" corbyn says.

"so what if i did, you would of let me keep it anyway" daniel shrugs, giggling lightly.

"you're not wrong" corbyn smirks.

"i'm never wrong" daniel states.

"yeah right" corbyn scoffs, sitting up and pulling his shirt over his head, dropping it to the floor.

daniel watches with wide eyes, his cheeks flushing a deep red.

"what?" corbyn asks, smirking again, "i was hot."

daniel clears his throat, "i-it's fine, no bother... r-really."

"am i bothering you, baby boy?" corbyn teases.

"shut up!" daniel giggles, hiding his face.

"oh come on, dani. let me see your face, you know i was only joking" corbyn smiles.

"i know you were joking, i just don't want you to see my face. i'm blushing too much" daniel mutters, hoping corbyn doesn't hear.

corbyn chuckles, "i heard that you know, just show me your face."

daniel groans, uncovering his face as his blush somehow deepens.

"cute" corbyn whispers, his smile widening at the sight of his best friend, or rather, his crush.

"why do you have to make me blush so much, corbyn?!" daniel exclaims, laughing softly.

"i dunno" corbyn shrugs, "i find it cute when i do make you blush though, so i'm not complaining."

"why do you never blush?" daniel pouts.

"because i'm a daddy. daddies rarely ever blush" corbyn smirks.

"mmh fuck me, daddy" daniel moans jokingly, laughing as corbyn rolls his eyes.

"i was joking, dumbass."

"i may be a dumbass but you still love me" daniel smiles.

"i do still love you" corbyn chuckles.

-

wc: 351

for those of you that don't know, i had a break because something happened, but the majority of what had happened has now been sorted out and i'm back :)

. ₊˚.༄ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄.