10

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄

daniel walks into school at zach's side, the brunet fiddling with his fingers as he walks

"you okay, dani?" zach questions, noticing the boy's nervous composure.

"y-yeah... i don't know why but i'm a little bit nervous to see corbyn today, which is weird" daniel mutters is reply, rubbing his hand up and down his arm as they near the blond's locker.

"why, what happened?"

daniel blushes, "umm- we kind of maybe kissed on the beach yesterday. and, he walked me home and we kissed again before he left."

zach's eyes widen happily, "o.m.g! i ship you guys so hard! dorbyn is freaking real."

"shh, we're literally in front of him" daniel hushes, nervously looking down at the ground as corbyn turns around after closing his locker.

"oh, hey zach" corbyn smiles, slowly approaching daniel.

he wraps his arms around the boy's waist, hooking his index finger underneath his chin to lift his face up, meeting his eyes.

"how was your sleep, bubby?" he asks softly, running his fingers through the younger's hair.

"g-good" daniel stutters, covering it with a cough.

"oh, are you sick?" corbyn immediately questions, caressing daniel's cheek with his thumb.

"no, just had a tickle in my throat" daniel replies, his voice quiet to avoid another stutter.

"okay, just making sure" corbyn smiles sweetly.

daniel can't help but smile back, his hands rested on corbyn's chest.

luckily their school isn't strict with public affection, only stopping you when it gets a little too much for public areas.

"now kiss!" zach exclaims jokingly from behind them, using his hands as puppets and making them 'makeout'.

"you're so dumb" daniel giggles, resting his head on corbyn's chest.

the blond pecks the boy's head, resting his chin atop it as they wait for their other friends to arrive at the older's locker.

"are you two dating yet?" jack asks he approaches the three, jonah chuckling at his side.

"not quite" corbyn smiles, pressing a lingering kiss to daniel's lips once the brunet looks up at him.

daniel blushes hard once pulling away, hiding his face in the crook of corbyn's neck.

"oh my- how can you say you're not?!" jack exclaims, using his arms for emphasis.

"because i haven't even asked him on a date yet, jack. don't get ahead of yourself" corbyn chuckles.

"don't get ahead of yourself" jack mimics, "says the person that just kissed daniel seavey and hasn't asked him on a date yet!"

"he has a point" jonah shrugs.

"shh, don't pressure me" corbyn pouts jokingly, laughing when zach flicks his arm.

"you better of asked him on a date by the end of today, and i will be calling him to check" zach warns.

"okay, jeez!" corbyn grins, tightening his grip on daniel's waist.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ .༄༷˚ authors note !

dorbyn's finna be official soon :o

⤷ megan˘͈ᵕ˘͈ ❦

[ WC; 463 ]