02

[ ✧*.。✰*.:。 ]

daniel and corbyn enter the brunette's house, corbyn behind daniel.

they both place their bags down by the door after they had closed it, walking into the living room where both of their moms are.

"hey, mom" daniel smiles, walking over to keri and giving her a hug.

corbyn just smiles at his mom, taking a seat on the couch opposite their parents as saskia returns the smile.

a few moments later, daniel takes a seat besides corbyn, immediately cuddling into his side and lifting his legs onto the couch.

corbyn smiles down at the brunette, wrapping an arm around his shoulder and pulling him closer.

"how was school today boys?" keri asks.

"it was good" corbyn says.

"but, zach was being just a tad bit annoying. you know how we hug and kiss each other's cheeks and stuff like that?" daniel asks.

both woman nod as a sign for daniel to continue.

"well, me and corbyn were talking, i was sat on his lap and he had his arm around me like normal and then we were just looking into each other's eyes, enjoying each other's company when zach cleared his throat. i asked him what was up and he said, "well you were just staring into each other's eyes like a couple," or something like that. i dunno, i just found it kinda rude because me and corbyn do stuff like that all the time and it's just what we're like" daniel explains.

"oh, honey, don't listen to him. if it offends you or anything like that then just don't give him your time of day. i know that they're your best friends too, jonah, zach and jack, but if they're acting like that towards you and corbyn then just spend some time alone, just you and corbyn" saskia smiles.

daniel returns the smile as he nods, a moment later looking up at corbyn with a flash of hope in his eyes.

corbyn just chuckles, smiling too as he presses a kiss to daniel's forehead.

"if that's what you want to do then we can do that, dani. if you ever feel like they're getting on your nerves again or offending you at all, just tell me" corbyn whispers softly.

"okay" daniel nods, pulling corbyn into a hug.

"i get where zach was going with that statement though, dani. you and corbyn do look and act like a couple... when's the day that you tell us that you are official gonna happen?" keri chuckles.

daniel pulls away from the hug and stares his mom directly in the eyes, making keri chuckle again.

"what? a woman can dream, right? me and saskia think that you and corbyn are perfect for each other, we're just gonna wait patiently for the day that you tell us that you're together comes. ooh, and don't forget the day that you move in together, the day that you tell us you're getting married, or that one of you is pregnant, or-"

"mom!" daniel snaps, still staring her dead in the eye, "enough!"

"sorry, baby... i just honestly think that you would be happiest with corbyn. i mean, you've known each other your whole life. you were each other's first hug, hand hold, kiss; god knows what other first time you will share together! i won't stop you if you find another handsome man that you fall in love with, but as of now, me and saskia would be over the moon to here that you are together."

corbyn mentally screams, but keeps his cool by just simply smiling. he pulls daniel even closer to him, taking in his sweet scent as the boy climbs into his lap, straddling his waist and wrapping his arms around his neck. corbyn rests his hands on daniel's hips, looking him in the eyes.

"corbyn, i want you to know that if i do find another person to fall in love with, i will love you until the end of time and beyond. you are and will forever be the most important person in my life and nothing with ever change that, okay? nothing" daniel says, not once averting his gaze away from corbyn's eyes.

"i love you, dani. so, so much" corbyn mumbles.

"i love you too, corbyn, forever" daniel replies, tears welling up in his eyes as he imagines loosing corbyn.

"what's wrong, bub? why are you crying?" corbyn frowns, wiping away the boy's tears as they trail down his cheeks.

"i just- i don't ever want to loose you. if i did i don't know what i'd do" he sobs slightly, playing with the small hairs on the back of corbyn's neck.

"it's okay, i promise... i promise that we will never loose each other. i promise that i will always protect you, even if you have another man to do that for you. i promise that no matter what, you will always come first. i promise" corbyn whispers, smiling as daniel snuggles his face into the palm of his hand.

"promise that you'll never leave" daniel mutters.

"i promise, daniel james seavey, that i will never, ever leave."

daniel looks corbyn in the eyes one last time before pulling him back into a hug, embracing every last second.

-

wc: 873

just a soft little chapter for you all

. ₊˚.༄  ࿐˚ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄.