11

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄

corbyn enters the cafeteria a little later than the other, having stayed behind with his teacher to help clean up

he smiles as he approaches their table, taking a seat besides daniel.

"hi, baby" he says softly, pressing a kiss to the brunet's cheek.

daniel blushes with a soft smile, turning his head to look at the older. "hi" he mutters sweetly before pressing a peck to his lips, a giggle slipping past his own as he pulls away.

"you two are the cutest, my god" jack huffs, "date already."

"lowkey jealous of your relationship and highkey wishing that i had that with someone" zach says, popping a chip into his mouth.

"mmh, you're not the only one" jonah adds, swirling the water in his water bottle around and watching it contently.

"well, you'll find someone like daniel someday. this boy is perfect" corbyn hums, looking down at the brunet with practical heart eyes.

"i love you, corby" daniel coos, running his fingers through corbyn's hair as he looks deeply into the blond's eyes.

"look at them, they're perfect for each other" jack exclaims, quiet enough for only jonah and zach to hear.

"they're head over heels for each other" jonah chuckles.

"and yet corbyn is scared to ask dani out on a date" zach scoffs, "just look at the way that daniel admires him, of course he's not going to say no!"

"i know this was like a bet or whatever, but just forget about it. look at how happy they are" jonah smiles, "i like seeing my best friends happy."

"you're so cheesy, jo" zach laughs softly, resting his chin on the older's shoulder.

"that's my role in this group, the cheesy, hopeless romantic." jack giggles at that, rolling his eyes.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ .༄༷˚ authors note !

school is mega stressful 😔🤘

⤷ megan˘͈ᵕ˘͈ ❦

[ WC; 305 ]