"My senses tell me it could be many a swords. Thar be the Sword, the Sword of Destiny, the Golden Cutlass..." Zane said in a pirate accent, making Y/n and Jay laugh.

"I thought you said you fixed his voice?" Kai asked the blue ninja.

"I did. And then I made it better." He grinned, as Zane continued speaking.

"...the Sword of Invisibility, the Sword of Invincibility..."

Kai snickers, "You're right, he is better." The three try to keep themselves from laughing.

"...the Blade of Ruin." Zane finished, still in the accent.

"Aye, Zane. And to add to your colorful account, there are many more swords, but it wasn't until Morro and his allies commandeered Nya's samurai's mech that it all became clear. It's the sword of sanctuary, protected in the Cloud Kingdom.

"Heh, Cloud Kingdom? I know every square inch of Ninjago. There ain't no place called the "Cloud Kingdom."" Ronin retorted.

"You're right, it isn't in Ninjago. It's in a parallel realm that can only be reached through the blind man's eye." Wu added.

"The Blind Man's Eye? You mean the powerful storm cyclone above the clouds? But its altitude is far too high for the Bounty to reach." Nya questioned, shrugging.

"Unless we ascend the tallest mountain in Ninjago. The wailing alps." Misako said, making another picture appear on the screen.

"Yes, the Wailing Alps. When the Blind Man's Eye passes its peak, you five Ninja will jump into the eye of the storm using Airjitzu to cross over into Cloud Kingdom to take possession of the Sword of Sanctuary." Sensei Wu told them.

"Whoa, whoa, Sensei, you're throwing around some big words here, but I think you got one wrong. It's Cyclondo, not Airjitzu." Jay corrected, making the others groan. Kai and Zane hitted the blue ninja on the head, laughing. Y/n snickered at them.

"So this Sword of Sanctuary that we're after, what makes it so special?" Cole asked, ignoring the boys behind him.

"It's special because reflected within its blade, you can foresee your next opponent's next move." Sensei Wu said.

"And whoever gets it will have a huge advantage. Lights please." Misako asked, and Nya turns the light on. "This is about more than finding the next clue to the spinjitzu master's tomb. This is about saving my son. You cannot fail." 

"Then let's gear up. We have one big mountain to climb." Kai said, determined.

"It's getting really cold." Jay shivered, as the bounty approached

"Freezing if you ask me." Kai agreed, shivering as well. Cole and Zane didn't shiver at all, with Cole being a ghost he can't feel it and Zane, well, he's titanium. Kai noticed Y/n was shivering and puts an arm around her, hoping to warm her up. She smiled a warm smile at him, wich made the red ninja blush and look at the ground.

"Guys, we need down below." Nya said, as she noticed the position her brother and Y/n were in. She smirked, as the boys followed her to the mechs.

"Without your mechs, you'll never be able to survive the extreme conditions on your own. I've also installed headsets into your hoods for easy communication. Try it out." Nya instructed.

Jay cleared his throat, "Tell me Zane, how tall is this mountain?" He asked, grinning.

"The precise elevation of the Wailing Alps be well over three leagues and twenty eight fathoms." Zane replied in his pirate accent.