The Temple on Haunted Hill

Start from the beginning

"Exactly!" Kai exclaimed.

Zane picked a book out of the shelf, showing it to Jay. "Listen to this!"

"Argh! Allow me." The blue ninja takes the book from Zane, "Ahem. Whoa. It says here though many believed Sensei Yang's unusually strict teachings drove his pupils away, others admit to never seeing any of them leave the temple grounds, suggesting a more sinister plot. Hah! How awesome is that?"

"Not awesome. Not even a little." Cole threw his hands in the air.

"Don't believe everything you read." Kai scolded.

"Yang was hard on his pupils for a reason, for in his words 'As iron sharpens iron, Sensei sharpens student.'" Jay continued reading it aloud.

"Hmm. I wonder what he means by that." Y/n muttered, as a grandfather clock starts groaning.

"It's him. He's in the clock!" Cole exclaimed, scared.

"You're the leader. Check it out." Jay taunted.

Cole opened the door and the falcon flew out. "Aah!"  The falcon flew to the nindroid's arm, as Cole was screaming. Zane plays the groaning sound on the Falcon and the three boys laugh at the earth ninja. "A prank? Really?" Cole asked, annoyed.

"Heh, we were just trying to help you relax." Kai said, chuckling.

"Yeah, heh. You should have heard yourself scream!" Jay exclaimed, and Zane plays a recording of Cole screaming and everyone laughs again, but stop when they hear a thudding sound and gasp.

"Ah. Another prank? Real funny. Didn't anyone teach you to quit while you're ahead?" Cole opens a door and leaves.

"Uh, was that you?" Kai asked, turning to Jay.

"Not me."

"Me either!"

They then looked at Y/n, who shook her head.

"Cole, wait!" They all yell, running after the earth ninja.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Very scary." Cole approaches a door with its handles moving. "As if I believe in Ghosts."

"I swear, Cole."

"Let's go back!"

"We didn't do that!"

"It wasn't us!"

"Okay, I have to admit, this is pretty good. How'd you get the handles to move all by itself? Is Nya behind there? Y/n using her powers?" 

"Don't open that door!"

Cole opens it anyway, but nothing happens.

"Well, that was anticlimactic." Kai said, walking inside. "Sensei Yang's dojo. This is where he must've trained his pupils."

"Or got rid of them." Jay said, scared.

"Knock it off, guys. If that wasn't you behind the rattling door, who was it?" Cole asked, unamused.

"The Ghost of Sensei Yang!" The others exclaim.

"As iron sharpens iron, Sensei sharpens students." Yang spoke, scaring the ninja even more.

"It's the Ghost of Sensei Yang!" They all shout.

"Uh, guys, what does he mean by "sharpen?" Jay asked, as he sees the swords on the wall start moving.

"Let's not hang around to find out!" Cole yelled, motioning to the swords.

"Let's get out of here!" Kai shouted, running through the door and breaking it.