Chapter 69 - Official

Magsimula sa umpisa

Kate: You won't know until you try.

You: Huh?

Kate: Go to him, he needs someone Clem. He needs you.

Silence looms over the room, you think for a while before taking a deep breath.

You: Alright, I'll do it.

You walk over to Liam and AJ who're still asleep.

Kate: I'll watch over them.

You: Okay.

You walk to the door but before you leave Kate speaks.

Kate: Clem if you see Gabe before going to Y/N try your hardest not to punch him.

You: I'm not promising anything.

You open the door and walk out. Spending a few minutes looking around the large community passing by multiple people and buildings you see   Y/N leaning on a wall with his arms crossed and a sad look on his face. You sprint over to him but stop when you hear someone call your name, you turn around to see Gabe.

Gabe: Clem I need to talk with you.

Almost immediately you want to punch his stupid face but try your hardest not too. He keeps talking to you but you honestly don't care about anything he says. You turn around to see Y/N slowly walking away.

You: Y/N!

You run over to him but he keeps walking, you tug on his shirt which finally makes him stop.

You: Y/N, what's wrong?

He turns around and tries to talk but gets cut off by Gabe.

Gabe: Clementine please.

Y/N: I think I should go Clementine, you're needed.

You: Don't...

Before you can finish your hand gets grabbed by Gabe.

Gabe: Clementine listen, about yester...

You: Gabe, leave me alone.

Gabe: But I...

You: Get..off.

You say letting go off Y/N's shirt.

Gabe: Look I know you're upset bu...

Before he can finish you punch him as hard as you can dropping him on his ass.

You: Get away from me!

He gets to his feet with blood spilling from his nose. He tries to speak again making you try to punch him again but before it can land Y/N grabs your arm. You and Gabe look at him in shock.

Y/N: Get outta here before she does anything worse to ya cause I'm not healthy enough to save you a second time.

He takes Y/N's advice and takes his leave, probably to the medical ward.  Y/N let's go off you and goes back to the wall he was leaning on earlier. As he leans on the wall and looks at the sky you stand in front of him and hold his hand making him focus entirely on you.

You: Please talk to me.

You say with concern in your voice. He tries to talk but can't come up with the words.

You: Y/N what's wrong, please talk to me.

He looks down and takes your other hand.

Y/N: This is...a little hard for me to talk about...but I guess there's no getting around it. What...uh happened with...Gabe yesterday?

You: He...uhh tried to kiss me when I was about to check up on you. But I managed to stop him before he did it, I wanted my first kiss to be with the person...I love.

You look at each others eyes. You can feel your face get red. You take a deep breath before speaking.

You: Do you like me?

He stays silent for a moment before smiling.

You: What?

He wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you closer. As you stare into each others eyes you notice how your faces are only a few inches apart. You wrap your arms around the back of his neck pulling him closer to you and as you close your eyes you share a beautiful and passionate kiss. Everything else fades away and the only important thing right now is the two of you but despite how amazing the feeling is the kiss ends.

You: Guessing that's a yes?

Y/N: It's been a yes for a long time now, I just wasn't sure if you felt the same way but I guess it was worse than I thought, seeing you with Gabe yesterday got me a little upset.

He says with a slightly sad expression on his face.

You: I heard about it but you don't have to worry about him or anyone else, okay.

You say lightly tapping his nose which makes him a little embarrassed.

Y/N: Okay.

With his arms around your waist you lay into his chest and stay there in a comfortable silence before you speak.

You: Feeling any better.

Y/N: Aside from my arm and some pain here and there I'm alright.

You: I think you should rest then but first there's someone who's been wanting to see you.

Y/N: Who?

You: It's a surprise, come on let's go.

You take his hand and lead him back to your house.