Chapter 69 - Official

Clem's pov
Pacing anxiously around your room your mind is a mess, Y/N is awake but something's wrong with him. According to Ashley he was really upset about something and his eyes were different, a dark blue. Karen suspected that it's probably because of the antidote, maybe something was wrong with it. Standing around doing nothing makes you feel even worse as the closest person to you isn't alright, this is just the worst. You look over at Liam and AJ who are sleeping peacefully on the bed when suddenly you hear a knock at the door.

You: Come in.

The door opens and Kate walks in.

Kate: Hey Clem.

Noticing your frequent pacing she speaks.

Kate: Is everything okay?

You: Well, no...nothing is okay.

Kate: Is...is it what Gabe did?

You feel anger begin to over come you but do your best to keep calm.

You: I don't want to talk about Gabe and what he TRIED to do yesterday.

You keep walking up and down the room.

Kate: It wasn't called for I know.

You: What he almost did isn't right, I wasn't even supposed to be with him at the armory. He saw it as a perfect chance to make his move. It was pure luck I managed to push him back before our...lips touched but still...What was he thinking?!

Kate: Well I think he wasn't thinking, it was just his heart telling him what to do. First time you were with us it was obvious he had a crush on you and was really unhappy for a long while when you left.

You: Javi stood me about the crush before I left but I never felt that way about him, then, now and forever.

Kate: Why is that?

You try to calm down.

You: Gabe's a good friend, sure he can be dorky sometimes but he's still fun to be around. Still I don't feel like we have any sort of bond or connection which is special. He's just my friend and like I said that's all there's to it.

You lean against a wall looking down at your shoes.

You: Besides, there's someone I...like, problem is I don't know if he feels the same way.

Kate: I'm guessing it's Y/N seeing as how the entire week he's been bedridden you've always checked on him.

You: He's one of the few people I've known ever since this whole thing started that's still alive, Kenny is the other. Y/N's always been with me, making stupid jokes and being an awesome friend, he helped me through tough times that I don't think I could've gone through if he wasn't there.

Kate: He sounds like an angel.

You: You could say that, he's always put others first and once sacrificed himself to save us, he decided to get us out of a tough spot by trying to kill himself along with a large number of walkers that swarmed us.

Kate: It sounds like a tough decision to make, I can't think of many people who would do that especially someone his age.

You: It wasn't recent.

Kate: Huh?

You: We were 11 when it happened.

Kate: 11?!

You: Yeah, he's been that way earlier than that and saved multiple lives. The time it happened I was in a...deep dark place which I stayed in for a ling while but a few days ago he pulled me out. It may have a while since we saw each other but I knew it was him and he knew who I was which made me really happy. As we continued to spend time together my feelings got more clearer but I was too afraid since I didn't know how he felt and right now he's...in a bad place. I don't think I'll be much help but...