Chapter 19

I woke up clearly in the hospital i reached for belly to feel my baby. She wasnt in me anymore i screamed touching hoping my baby would appear back in my belly. Roza whats wrong?

Dimitri is that you how did you find me i started questioning him. I was confused things seemed off. He slowly approached me asking " What is the last thing you remember Roza?"

I was attacked by strigoi me and my guards leaving the hotel Zmey was moving us again. He sighed, Roza after the attack you had internal bleeding you lost your memory of last 3years 3months ago. What i yelled, i started crying my baby i lost my baby.

"No you didnt Roza" i looked into his eyes. He explained i gave birth 2days ago then  walk to the other side of the room i was lost in my thoughts. Until i heard a baby he turned around holding the most beautiful baby. Roza meet our Daughter Anabeth Irina Belikov i smiled.

He handed her to me i was so happy Anabeth is a nice name where did you get that from i asked. He cleared his throat "You said Anabeth before you passed out" it took time to take it all in. I tried really hard to remember my daughters birth.

After some time my memories of the last few months came back. I forgave Dimitri we did alot of making up i remember i told him. He smiled sitting in the chair next to us.

Im sorry i ran away Dimitri im sorry for all the pain i caused you. He shook his head "No we are past that" i nodded i kiss him and our princess. I have a suprise for you both he said.

He took beth from me after i feed her placing her in bed. Sitting on the edge of my bed i sat up he look nervous and anxious. Roza i have no heart or life without you. My family are my everything will you do me the honor marry me be my forever pulling out a box with a ring.

I was in shock Dimitri just proposed to me. Why haven't i answered yet, forcing my lips to finally move. "Yes OMG" i screamed he pulled me into a hug placing the ring on my finger. Zmey rushed into the room looking at us after hearing me scream then at my hand and ring.

He said he had news on Lorena. We both we alert now, telling us she broke Tasha and Victor out of jail. My mouth fell open she was gathering a Rose hate army. I was furious how the hell did that happen?

He explained there was a traitor inside that helped with the escapes. Im guessing she turned them all, were not sure no one has seen them. Last we heard Lorena and her group were in France.

Just what i need another fucking war can i ever get a normal life. Me and my family left the hospital. Dimitri's second suprise brighten my mood he bought us a house in Baia. It was a beautiful 3bedroom small family house i loved everything about it.

Our life was complicated not sure when Lorena and her army would come for us. We were enjoying our family time from Beth's first word to her first step. We trained hard my body whipped back into shape in no time.

Anabeth is now two walking and talking. Getting her to stop talking is the miracle she loves to shop all thanks to her Aunty Lissa. Me and Dimitri married over a year and half ago. Lissa and Christian just married and expecting their first child.

Lissa is now Queen after Lorena and her Army kidnap the queen while she was away from court on vacation. Adrian is depressed lonely and upset. Lissa needed all the protection as possible soon we would need to hunt the army down.

We moved to Royal Courts just for a year to help protect Lissa. She gave birth to beautiful twins a boy and girl they carried the Dragormir name. Christian didnt mind he was upset that his crazy Aunt was on the loose.

Victor decided to pay a visit while me and Dimitri were on a dinner date. He told us he could care less about hunting us but Lorena and Tasha are obessed with wanting Dimitri. They may end up killing each other before they can kill Rose he laughed.

Why are you telling us this? Because i want them dead i hate the missions we go on to get you. Victor could be trying to trap us but he gave us the location of them.

Lorena made 15 strigoi she controlled in total. He wanted them dead to take her army over. Victor always has another motive we know he planning something else.

《THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH MY BOOK HAS OVER 1K READS SO QUICKLY. IM SO GLAD PEOPLE ARE ENJOYING MY BOOK. I TRY TO UPDATE EACH DAY》:-) Love you All