Chapter 14

Dimitri Pov

I woke up in my bed alone I sat up quickly "Roza" i yelled. Me kissing Lorena and Rose catching me she ran away flashed in my head. I looked around the room her things were gone.

I stood up still dazzed, you should lay down Dimitri my mom said. Mama i have to find Roza, i know but take it easy you were knocked you out pretty good.

What happened Dimitri she asked? I never told my mom about Lorena being pregnant when we were younger dating. I told mama how she cheated and the baby died while she was having sex with someone else.

Mama she will always be in my heart because she was my first love i thought. When i saw her at the door my heart skipped a beat but i do Love My Roza. I felt confused Lorena was trying to get me to confess im still in love with her.

I told her i love Roza and we were happy. She asked me to kiss her see if something was still there i wanted to mama im ashamed for that. I told her no i couldn't do that to my Roza.

Then i was holding and kissing Lorena after she slapped me awake. I swear Mama i dont remember doing it. Roza came up saw us and punched me pretty good.

Then Lorena told her she was talking to me about our baby. Lorena was trying to upset Roza i was to dazed to run after her to explain we dont have a child. She ran off i went unconscious now she's gone.

Mama Roza probably thinks im in love with Lorena choose her. She thinks i cheated if Lorena mention a our baby.

Dimitri are you sure you didnt kiss her? Mama i dont remember i said No but its like i woke from a dream she was just there on my lips i was holding her.

Mama sighed, Dimitri i think Lorena used complusion on you. I know that feeling your father used it on me often also. What i yelled furious now.

Lorena said Rose was spying on you two got mad after you kissed her. Dimitri she knew Rose was watching she compell you do it. So Rose will hate you and leave she can have you mama explained.

That makes more sense i need to find Rose and explain but she's good at being hidden Mama. What if i never see her or the baby again i need them.

My face went into my hands i was crying. Mama hugged me, Its will be okay hunny you two love each other. Your meant to be you will find her but you need to rest. After you eat she handed me a plate of food and drink.

Thanks Mama i love you i ate laid down rest some more.

Olena Pov

Yeva was right about Lorena being a sneaky Liar. She used complusion on my son to break up him and Rose. I know Dimitri will find her Yeva said they will marry in the future.

She said the baby was a few years old when they married i hope i doesnt take that long for him to find her. He's so broken right now i have to help him. I made a few calls all around Russia to keep a look out for her.

I dont think Rose will leave Russia, Princess Vasilisa confirmed she was still here she called to say Rose wont be coming back or leaving with Dimitri. He has less than a month to find her he needs more time.

I called the princess back explaining what happen she was happy. She told me only Abe knew of Rose location and she would let Dimitri stay until he found Rose. This news was great but getting information from Zmey was the impossible.

I would tell Dimitri maybe some miracle can occur and Zmey can tell Dimitri where is his Roza. My son has found real love i will help him keep it.

I told my daughters the situation i had to stop Vika from going after Lorena. Lorena has tried to see Dimitri after i told her she is not welcome to my home.

Dimitri Pov

It's been almost two months i have no clue where Roza is other than she was still here in Russia.

I checked thousands of Hotels Zmey had money he couldve stash her anywhere. Lorena was calling my phone i ignored her she caused this.

She told me she was sorry and knows i love Rose and not her now she had some information on Rose. Lorena wanted me to meet at her apartment i declined. I dont trust her she is to sneaky she may compell me to have sex or anything.

I wanted to know what information she had i agreed to see her i took Vika with me. I would avoid eye contact Vika had instructions if even look at my eyes to knock her unconscious.

Vika enjoyed to hear that we reached Lorena place. I knocked she opened the Door i looked away me and Vika walked in. She seemed disappointed Vika was here i would only look at her when her face was turned.

I can read body language, Lorena you know why we are here. Yes i do she said, i was hoping you came alone. Because i want something in return for telling you Rose exact location of the hotel she said.

I sighed this doesn't sound good, What is that Lorena? Well i didnt want to say in front of your sister but i see she wont leave us alone. So here it is i want you make love to me Dimitri and want it.

What i snarled, you are really crazy and sick i will never sleep with you again. You sick twisted bitch, she gasped i never talk to any woman that way. Lorena you were my first love i know you used complusion on me to kiss you.

You plan it all to break up me and Roza but i will find her without you. There was always a piece of love for you in my heart because you were my first. After what you did i see the real you again.

The only feelings i have of you are disgust. After you forced me to kiss you do you remember the look on my face. She frowned, Yes you do that kiss was the worst because it wasn't her.

I was confused when i saw you at the door i though i still felt something. You helped me realize it was hatred i held for you. I forgive you for being a monster but you will never have any part of me ever again.

"Dimitri you dont mean that" she cried. I do i look her in the eyes growling "If you ever come near me or Roza again i will do to you what Roza did to Tasha. There wont be a spirit user around to save you i will make sure of that" i snarled.

She stepped back afraid of me. You and your Roza are both monsters you passed your strigoi germs into her. I dont want you anymore she cried. I snapped grab her by the throat pinned her to the wall Vika smiled!

If you ever use complusion on me again i will show just how i was a strigoi i grinned. Vika gasped that i said that i was always so sensitive to that subject. Lorena yelled for us to get out i let go of her calling us flithy Dhampir's.

Vika moved so fast i didnt have time to stop her she punched Lorena in the face knocking her out cold. I looked at her eyebrows raisied as to ask why? She looked at eyes your instructions she said we laughed and left.

I pulled out my phone and dialed the number i was nervous but it had to be done. "What do you want Dead Man"said the voice on the other end of the phone. Zmey we need to talk!