Chapter 5

I woke up in Dimitri's warm arms he was great lastnight. Since i finished my mission a week early my dad said he isnt coming back until 2weeks. Maybe stuck inside with Dimitri wont be so bad unless my rage gets the best of me.

I fought harder to not abuse anyone since i broke Adrians ribs a month ago for trying to compel me to not abort the baby. My anger is pulled mostly to Spirit users its the Darkness that strengths that.

I control my temper better now better in control of my rage. I had to get back to court for Lissa anyway i am her guardian. Dimitri we leave for court in 2days i told him.

Lissa's Pov

Rose has been gone for a few weeks since Tasha's party i know its for the best she was pretty upset. Im just glad she didnt kill Tasha, Christian would be even more hurt.

He's upset with Tasha that she tried to kill Rose, him and Rose became friends even with her anger rage episodes. Rose told her and Dimitri are coming in two days poor Adrian. I know Rose she may not love but i know she still wants Dimitri more that Adrian im sure they had sex.

Im sending him to another country for a few weeks for research on something we heard about he agreed. Adrian left before they returned im glad Dimitri was smiling at Rose all the time yes im sure they had sex.

People were keeping their distance afraid of Rose especially since she stab a Moroi with a stake. Its been a few days since her return she's different not as cold i know its because Dimitri if only that day he left if he had help her.

She wouldnt be what she is now we all went out to the movies Rose was having a good time. I felt happy for her its been Dimitri all along who can help her i feel it. As we left the movies headed for the car three strigoi jumped us.

We all saw first hand how Rose viciousness kill strigoi she killed them before Dimitri moved 3steps. She smirked at us shall we she gestered to the SUV we all laughed got in.

That night Rose actually held a conversation with me it was awkward because it was about how great Dimitri was in bed i laughed. I didnt care i felt closer to getting my friend back sometimes Jesse and Ralf would piss her off sometimes.

She would go to the Gym and training room to burn it off destroying any dummies she used in process. I was happy she even told me she doesnt like to hit me and Adrian its the side effect of Darkness Spirit.

Rose i asked, can you completely break it off with Adrian before he returns. We broke it off a long time ago Lissa i only still wanted sex she said. I told Christian how she talks to me now he was very happy she's still rude but progress i'll take it.

Adrian called today he returns the end of the week he asked about Rose in told her she is fine. He asked if Dimitri was now at Royal Court i told him yes good he said i was suprised.What's going on Adrian since when are you happy about Dimitri being around Rose?

Adrian Pov

Lissa i was wrong before the spirit didnt jump into Rose she called it into herself willingly. It doesnt control her everything she does is her doing but Darkness attacks the other spirit users.

So it wasnt personal the abuse she did to us. She did tell me it was side effect thats great to know she didnt just hate us lissa said. Lissa there is something else i learned about spliting of the soul love.

I've read that Rose can push spirit away on her own you see i know what she did split her soul to not feel love. Rose her and Dimitri souls connected with love when he broke up with she removed that part of her soul. Dimitri can also pull that part of her soul back to her body if Loves her like you told me im sure he can and they connected.

So its best they see more of each other so there connection can be stronger he's our best option. I cant do it i wish i love her with my soul but she hers was already given to him.

Im sure Rose is sleeping with him she barely gave me rest why do you think she was pregnant so often. I guess you can call her a sex addict i will be ok regardless i still love Rose and will do whatever to help her even if it ends in another man's arms.

"Adrian im sorry" Lissa started to say dont look im going to dream walk Dimitri let him know what he needs to do. I will see you when i get back Lissa bye and hung up the phone.