Chapter 15

Great i gained another 5pounds i think im going to throw away this scale. The best thing about living in this hotel is the room service. My dad has 2guardians watching me i told him no i guess i see where i get my stubborness from.

These two months have been very lonely without Dimitri i barely sleep. It's like the baby misses him and makes me suffer without him. Im sorry baby but he loves his other baby and Lorena.

I do light workouts to try to stay in shape never know when a strigoi may attack. Last month i found out im having a baby girl. Zmey told me not to go out much Dimitri family is determined to find me.

I won't keep the baby away from them if they want to see her. I just cant handle the stress now seeing Dimitri with someone else. I dont think i will ever stop loving him.

Everything felt so perfect my life was finally at peace and then it all fell apart in a matter of minutes. I have been throwing up all morning all these last few months have been this way. I wish Dimitri was here for me but i have to be strong for my baby.

I had to stop my dad from trying to send his crew to kill Dimitri. I use the bathroom every 30minutes my feet are swollen most of the day my breast are huge and sore. Lately i have been feeling pains this baby kicks all day.

My check up is tomorrow Zmey said i should visit Lissa Dimitri wont be returning for a while. I missed her so much but i didnt want to risk it.

My dad told me there has been alot of recent strigoi attacks in this area he wants to relocate me. I told him i was fine the lowest place of strigoi attacks in Russia is Baia no way am i going back there.

I was in the middle of having dinner there was alot of noise going on downstairs. My guardians ran inside saying we need to leave now strigoi. I took my bag that was always pack we headed for the fire escape safest way out without fighting.

We made it down almost to the car then out jumped 4 strigoi near our car. I already had my stake pulled i had to fight there were to many for just the 2guardians. I took my stake threw into the first strigoi heart with all my strength.

Now we at least had 1strigoi each to handle. My first guardian jumped into action the other stayed to try to guard me. All the strigoi decided to attack at one time i was punched in the face into the wall.

My hair was drentched in my blood which is now running down my face. Everything blur in and out but i had to keep fighting. I was on my feet again stake ready.

I did my best to protect my baby my strigoi was aiming for my stomach now. I was enraged i kick the strigoi in the balls dead or alive would hurt. Down he went i took the chance to stack him.

One of my guardians were having a issue with the other, i pulled a lighter from my pocket. We made baseball size cotton cloth balls that we could light use as fireballs. Hey i had alot of free time on my hands.

I lite the ball telling him to move as i threw it at the strigoi who set on fire. I leaned against the car for support my cut on my head was loosing much blood. Darkness consumed me i felt someone picking me up before i went unconscious.

Dimitri Pov

Zmey just hear me out Roza didnt let me explain. You broke my daughters heart again dont make me break my promise to her and kill you he said. What is there to explain you cheated on her there is another woman and child.

Zmey would you just shut up and listen i yelled. There was finally silence he was probably suprised at my outburst. I was compelled by my ex-girlfriend she replanned it all. I never cheated on Roza i love her only.

I dont have any other child another lie my ex told her she was pregnant over 8 years ago and lost the baby. Im going to find Roza weither you like it or not. But you save us both misery in the meantime and tell me where she is.

Im miserable without my family i need them please tell me where she is. I will call you back in 30minutes with an answer is all he said and hung up. I was happy it was better than a No!
End Pov

I woke up in a small white room clearly a hospital room. How did i get here or Why? Rose your awake some Moroi older guy asked me. Who are you?

Doctor he called in walk a man with a clipboard they walk to the corner whispering.

Zmey Pov

Why is she asking who am i? Mr. Mazur we were afraid this may happen. Rose injury to her head caused internal bleeding and swellen short term memory loss is an side effect.

Shit why didnt you tell me this before. Im sorry if everything heals properly hopefully her  memories will resurface he said. Hopefully is not solution.

I walked back to my baby girl. Rose my name is Zmey friend of Lissa's whats the last thing you remember? She paused thinking hard Lissa's family died in a car crash. Fuck three years erased i said.

Rose remain calm i am your real father your mother and Lissa are on the way. You hurt your head bad have some memory issue's of the last few years. I dont want you to stress the baby out just take it easy.

Baby! she screamed when she looked down and saw her huge belly she fainted. Its okay Mr.Mazur she is just on shock she has memory of making a baby. Try not tell her anyrhing else for now.

Shit i have to call Dimitri back he has to come now she will need him. I haven't spoken to Dimitri in 3days he was still waiting on my callback i assume. I pulled out my phone Dimitri you need to get here quick.

I told him which hospital he ask if Rose and baby were okay i didnt know how to explain. Just get here now i hung up.