Chapter 4

(Sexual Content in this Chapter recommend no kids under 18  to read it)

I was having the time of my life killing especially strigoi gave a sense of pleasure i guess. I'd killed the entire area my dad sent me to clear a week earlier than expected.

I guess after the whole Tasha burning me it took a while to cool my rage. Its funny i sense them worrying about me thinking some evil creature has taken over me.

Yes "Thee Darkness of Spirit is in me", only because i called to it when i blackout from darkness that day after Dimitri and Lissa hurt me for the lasttime. I needed to not feel my emotions my darkness in past took it away so i pulled so hard for it that day.

When the spirit appeared to me in a dream i pulled it into me all my pain was gone. Lissa tried talking to me i see her and adrian trying to find ways to get the spirit out of me.

I let them think im possessed or something everything i do its at my free will. Im not evil i just have no mercy darkness powers allows me remove emotions and removes love from my soul. I left some good emotions otherwise i would become a killing machine to any and everything.

I felt so free and happy with the darkness in me. I just hope they dont figure out i or my soulmate can pull the spirit from myself anytime i like or it would be drama they are to emotional. Adrian i knew aborting the babies broke him but i just cant have a baby i cant love he will understand one day.

Thats why i wasnt mad at him and Tasha i knew about her the whole time was hoping he would actually marry her. I was growing tired of his sad love quotes he push at me. Maybe ill screw Dimitri now make him my new sextoy the one time with him was better than all the times i shared bed with Adrian.

I headed back to my fathers home all my fathers cars were gone only remained a black SUV. Well whoever they were better stay of my way im very snappy when horny Adrian hasnt touched me sincs i aborted the last baby.

I guess he cant bare losing another child i felt sorry for him kinda of i still had guilt emotions. I went to my room someone was in my bed sleeping i became annoyed i jump on top of the person.

Ready to throw them out the window i hated people touching my things. Then i heard "Roza" my body heated instantly it was Dimitri in my bed. What are doing here especially in my bed?

After you left Tasha's(she's in jail by the way) i went looking for you i need to tell you something Roza. After i was restored i lied when i told you my love faded and the cabin meant everything to me.

I just hadnt forgiven myself for what i did as a strigoi especially to you i just needed time he breathed! I smirked "Why didnt you just tell me that then you couldve spared me the heartbreak that made me give up half my soul to not feel.

" What! he said let it go i growled anger filling me as i pinned him harder.

He shifted under me i forgot i was straddling him on my bed then my hormones kick in again. So i leaned down my lips to his ear "The cabin did you enjoy yourself?" I heard him gulp i keep talking into his ear making sure my breath of air stung his neck each time.

I was very horny its just a matter of time before he gives into me.

My thighs tighten as i sat on top of him moving a little. Roza he moaned, i snickered i slowly kissed his neck to his cheeks then to his lips i froze. Looking into his eyes for a moment froze me the fire of darkness burned inside me i jump back and off the bed.

No i said pushing back what Dimitri was bringing back the piece of Love in my soul i pushed away hidden. Im taking a shower the other guest bedroom is next door i suggest you use it.