Chapter 12

Dimitri Pov

I woke up reaching for my Roza i figured i was touching her belly and rub my fingers around. She moaned waking up i notice now i felt warmth and wetness my hand was actually between her legs.

Sorry Roza i didnt realize where my hand was she blushed. "Its Okay a great way to wake up" i removed my hands and licked the wetness from my fingers. She had wanting in her eyes just as me.

A knock interupted us "Hey Lovebirds you have been sleep all morning Rose time for shopping" Vika yelling on the other end of the door. I pulled on Dimitri shirt he put on his pajama pants open the door.

She stepped in looking at us both "Did you guys go at in the shower also" we laughed "Ew im bleaching the entire bathroom. I see why your pregnant Rose we leave in 30minutes for the mall its already 1:30pm.

End of Pov

Me and Dimitri looked at the clock at the sametime shocked how late we slept. We freshen ourselves Olena had sandwich's made we ate. Vika grabbed me come on Dimitri didnt have time to even kiss me goodbye.

As we reached Vika car arms grabbed my waist turning me around kissing me "Have fun my Roza" i sighed we drove to the mall. First she took me to maternity store i frown i wasn't even that big yet for these clothes i complained!

She rolled her eyes pointing at my jeans how tight they were. I didnt admit but when i tried on few of the bottoms they were so comfortable. I laughed they had so many designer maternity clothes.

I picked 7pants, dresses, and tops Vika paid i declined she simply ignored me this Belikov's are stubborn. As we were leaving the store someone called Vika she cursed under her breath.

A tall blonde Moroi with fake boobs approach she looked all fake. Vika its been a while she said how's Dimitri? I fliched who is she Vika answered my thoughts. Hi Lorena he's great with his beautiful girlfriend with a baby on the way.

She looked furious he has what on the way with who? This bitch was annoying me i cut in. She said he has a girlfriend "Hello im Roza and his child on the way" i rub my belly.

Vika laughed so hard tears ran down her cheeks!

"You Dimitri rocking the cradle now" the bitch said. I snapped and grab her and threw the Moroi against the wall. Look my patience is short i suggest you shut the fuck up or i Rosemarie Hathaway will beat the shit out of you.

She gasped, he friends whispering as well "Yo..you ar..are the Guardian Hathaway of Princess Vasilisa" Yes i snarled! She looked afraid i grinned you have heard of me i guess. Her friend answered, Yes you are the most lethal guardian and you stabbed Tasha.

Lorena was shaking beneath me i let her go her friends ran to help her up now. Vika was pulling me away afraid id get into a fight. Did you really stab Tasha? Yes the bitch tried to burn and kill me i wasn't myself then.

Who is Lorena? Oh that was Dimitri ex-girlfriend she is obessed with him even though she cheated on him. After they broke up she stalked him she just annoy's him now.

How long did they date where they serious? She didnt answer i look up into her eyes she sighed! Rose they dated for 4years he was 16 she was his first love so yes they serious. Four years his first love i repeated, Rose dont worry he's over her.

No one ever gets over their first love i though to myself. I frowned i wondered if Dimitri saw her will sparks fly again what if he left me. This was driving me insane why didnt Dimitri tell me about her.

I brushed it off as Vika pulled us to another store for baby clothes. I complained again we dont even know the sex yet Vika, netural colors was her reply. Vika hands were full of bags of baby clothing.

We arrived back to the house everybody eyes widen at all the bags i pointed to Vika. They all laughed i saw two other people now im assuming is his older sister who was holding a baby and child holding her leg. 

The other person was a older woman Yeva i assumed his grandmother. She smiled at me she looked like a creepy witch i froze. Dimitri laughed walking up to me taking the bags she wont bite he teased.

Sorry i said i didnt realize everybody saw my response to Yeva. She motion for me to come over Dimitri was taking the bags to upstairs. I was shaking as i walked what the hell why am i so nervous with this old lady.

Dimitri was by my side holding me now he saw how tense i was. I relaxed with by my side now "Nanna Yeva this is my Roza" i know it took you long enough to visit she smiled.

I flinched when she touched my belly closing her eyes and smiling. She opened her mouth to speak Dimitri cut in "Dont you dare tell us the sex of the baby". She laughed then frowned and said Okay nice to meet you.

I looked confused, she told me she has forseen eye she can see the future and past. I knew she was a witch she laughed "We call ourselves wickens not witches".

Did i say that out loud i thought? No you did not she responded out loud i can hear your thoughts. Great well i hope she isnt around when i make out with Dimitri or she wouldnt like those thoughts.

Shit she can hear me i blushed! She looked at Dimitri he was smiling at my blushing. You two i will need to block your thoughts around each other as you said Roza. Dimitri looked embarrassed i wonder what he was thinking?

The door bell ringed Yeva looked upset at the door. Dimitri went to open the door and gasped who is it Olena asked?