Chapter 11

((THIS CHAPTER HAS SEXUAL CONTENT-18 OR OLDER I RECOMMEND))

With me being off Guardian duty the only work i was allowed was paperwork office work. Being of of the action was driving me insane.

Dimitri was so happy about the pregnancy he called his family to tell them the good news. They all wanted to meet me and Dimitri to visit its been a while.

Lissa had alot business on the court grounds she didnt need to leave. Dimitri was able to get a month vacation because of it. We quickly planned a trip to Russia i was excited to go and meet his family.

The flight was very long the cab drive was also this baby was draining me. All i wanted to do was sleep and eat im a guardian i need some action.

We pulled up to Dimitri home, i wasnt allowed to carry anytging heavier than my purse. Olena Dimitri's mother answered the door she bare hugged him.

This is my Roza she hugged me as well i loud scream came i pulled my stake alert. Dimitri laughed as the source of screaming approached his sister Viktoria. She slowly approached as she saw my stake pulled.

Sorry i said old i placed my stake away, Dimitri whispered "As if i would let ypu fight if danger was near". Roza im so happy you came we have to shopping for the baby.

Dimitri hugged Rose and rubbed her belly saying "Im sorry my sister isnt going to leave you alone the entire trip". Roza are you hungry Olena asked from the kitchen.

I could go for some blackbread but i think the baby cares for more sleep right now then food. Dimitri walked me up to his room i laughed it was so clean and western posters on the wall.

I sat on the bed my feet were swollen Dinitri started to unpack i dosed of withing minutes. He wrappred me under the covers snd kissed my forehead and slide into bef with me. It was a very long fligh we all were tired.

I woke from my nap Dimitri i searched his side of the bed it was empty i sat up hungry. I silently went downstairs i heard Dimitri talking to Olena whispering to low for me to hear.

I walked into the kitchen Dimitri hug and kiss me i blushed his mother laughed. Dimitri you've never been so open with your relationship Olena said. Dimitri replied, Mama i told you i love my Roza with all my heart.

I smiled so hard my lips practically reached my ears i looked down i notice my little pudge. I gasped it was the first time i looked pregnant i did have on fitted clothes.

Dimitri went down to his knees as i grabbed my belly he did as well then he kiss it. I felt tingles through my entire body my eyes looked at him on wanting. What did this baby do to my hormones im ready to take him now in this kitchen.

I giggled at the thought, he stood up and whispered, "My room is sound proof after you eat i want you". I gulped grabbing him a cough and ew broke us apart. Really you guys your like dogs in heat Vika teased!

We laughed i inhaled something smelled great. What is that smell? Dimitri answered "Mama's famous blackbread" i licked my lips. Come get some there is alot of food she had made lunch also.

I was so full everyone laugh when i ate i had 3plates of food. Olena whispered Dimitri she can eat and smiled. Hey im eating for two now i defended myself. Dimitri smiled saying what was your excuse before you were pregnant.

So Rose can we go shopping tomorrow Vika asked? I sighed sure she was so excited, Dimitri warned me "Roza you dont know what you got yourself into" and smiled!

Lunch was great Olena i think i need to go walk some of it off i gave her a hug. I reached the door with my shoes and jacket on i hand reached the knob i pulled. Suddenly it was pushed closed "Where do you think your going without me?"

Dimitri im just going for a walk i burn off some of this food. He smiled closing the door back Roza i think i can help you with that come. He pulled me to his room kicked it shut and locked it.

I was pulled onto his lap his lips brushing mine to my cheeks then neck. I let out a low moan he growled as well i removed his shirt. Dimitri was so sexy i bit my bottom lip just looking at his body.

He saw me bit my lip and removed all my clothes in seconds as his pants fell as well. Are you sure they cant hear us i asked? Yes im sure but i think i would care if they could he groaned in my ear.

He laid me on the bed removing my bra latching his mouth on my breast he began to kiss me downwards. He made his way to kiss my inner thighs my body was arching in the air. This man drives me insane on how bad i want and need him.

My panties he removed while continuing his kissing closer and closer until he was directly between my legs. His tongue was so soft as he moved it around in circular motion. I moaned "Oh God Dimitri" so many times i felt him smile!

My hands grab his hair hard and harder as his tongue became more forceful it felt so good. I wanted him now i pulled his face up to me and kiss i could taste myself on lips.

I reached my hand down inside his boxer stroking his erection bulge he moaned. I pulled down his boxers he slid them off i wasnt done teasing him yet.

I could feel his full length from between my legs reaching my belly he was huge. I placed his erection directly between my lower lips and moved my hips. So his erection was feeling my body fluids and skin to skin he moaned again.

I looked into his eyes he wanted me bad i move my hips faster my lips stroking him each time. "Ah Roza" he moaned louder Now i said. He knew what i meant his place himself inside of me.

My body arched so high i basically was on chest he began to move his pelvis against mine. Dimitri thrust were perfect i now screamed his name digging my nails into his back.

His thrust picked up faster it sounded like we were going to break his bed. I pushed him and straddled him now his hands on my waist. My hands ran through my hair as i move my hips on him slowly then faster.

Now he screamed my name pulling me closer so he can also run his fingers in hair. My ass continued to bounce on him as he pulled my hair kissing me now his body moved below me.

His thrusting with mine excited us more Dimitri im about to. Then he let out a long groan his thrust shuddered under me "Come he said" finishing my words and smiled.

I rolled off him sex with him was always great we were like animals on bed. Roza i dont think i will know how to not get you pregnant he laughed. I smiled thinking the same i would be pregnant every year if we continued.

Im going to shower care to join me, he was in my arms after the word shower was released from lips. He picked me up wrap a huge towel around us after peaking out the door dashed into the bathroom.

The shower was amazing we had sex twice in there but eventually we actually washed each other clean. We dressed in his room it was now late we went at it for a long time, i fell asleep in his arms as normal.