Post-Sessions [Part 4]

Y/N sighed once more as she stared at the photo of the smiling woman.

"I would have asked" She murmured. "But I didn't want to remember it myself."

She knew what it was like to lose a sibling. Especially one you shared a life with that involved evading hits and screams from a deranged woman. She had come to accept this. But she knew Azalea's murder was much harsher. Much worse. Enough to come after Laura too.

She sighed once more before looking at the shop's door. It was closed.

"I figured you were an important part in my puzzle," she said. "I wish my confirmation wasn't like this."

Even though she knew this looked weird and probably insensitive, she didn't really care. At this point, she wanted to at least take off some blame off the woman's shoulders, even if it was like this.

"Hope you and Azalea meet again" She murmured. "Catch up on the good times, you'll have a long way before you run out"

She bowed fully before stuffing her hands in her pockets. She turned to the side and went on her way, hoping to at least level the field. She needed to get Irene.

——

"And the promise?" Y/N asked over the loud music.

The club was booming with life. Y/N was absolutely lucky when she bumped into her old emails and found Hongjoong's file. The underground scene something she didn't expect to finish at. She could say she was getting a few tokens of help.

"Stay away!" Hongjoong exclaimed.

The rest of the story seemed to be the same. He did ask her to let go of Lily in the end, as it seemed like the relationship was already in shambles by the time San arrived.

"I was supposed to not be related to her in any way" He said. "Or to San"

Y/N nodded, her eyes falling on the forensic doctor who was currently drinking away. Yeah, she also found him down here too.

"Yours is pretty obvious" She said.

"Keep the corpses as unrelated as possible." He said after swallowing his drink.

"As I said" She murmured before clearing her throat. "Do you know anything about Mingi? Irene?"

This was a first. After her interaction at the bakery, she had not heard from them and it left a bad taste in her mouth.

Wooyoung and Hongjoong shared a glance.

"We saw them talking to Yunho" Hongjoong said shrugging. "But he was constantly evading their questions and telling them to leave him alone"

Y/N paused. They knew. Of course, they had an idea of what she was doing.

"Have any of you spoke to San at all after the incident?" She asked.

They shook their heads.

"What do you have on Riley Winters?" Y/N asked directly and Wooyoung paused visibly.

He took a deep breath.

"You can say she is my kill" He said. "She was blackmailing me into getting her my current position"

Y/N was stunned. She really didn't expect his answer, she was just missing a few details from some of the victims.

"He had two language tutors right?" She asked, trying to jump away from Wooyoung's cut-throat answer, which was nonchalant as well.

"Yep" Hongjoong said. "He even took one to bed in exchange for the tutoring"

"One of the twins?" She asked just as Wooyoung nodded.