Pre-Session 6 [Part 2]

Was she safe? She was not sure. Was she heartbroken? Absolutely.

Her phone rang again for the hundredth time. Irene's face on the screen. She sighed as she let it ring about. It hurt so much that she was right. That Mingi was involved fully. But she really thought the world couldn't get anymore unjust.

She wanted to hold her little brother. Go home and stay with her mom. But was it possible? Allan was never going to allow it.

Was the investigation coming along? Seemed so. Until she heard them speak through their plans.

Was it going to be like this? Really?

She groaned. Her head pounded in pain as the idea of it all began to swirl and mix, making it all the more confusing. Why was it so comforting to think that speaking to San was easier? Because it seemed to be.

Her phone rang again, but it was a different ringtone. She looked down. Her mom.

She answered instantly.

The night air gripped at her skin as a gust of wind went by, reminding her that it was already nighttime.

"Mom?" She asked, her voice raw and sore from crying.

"Darling?" He voice turned worried. "Are you okay?"

Y/N furrowed her eyebrows as she heard noise on the other line. People?

"Mom, where are you? There's so much noise" She asked,

A long sigh was drawn from her mother's lips.

"We came to the city," she said calmly. "To see you"

Y/N could feel her heart stop beating. Her body becoming stiff.

"Where are you guys?" She said picking up her things and rushing away.

In the end, her hiding game was going to get thrown out a window. The park was a good place until it reached nighttime.

"The big train station you always talked about," She said.

Y/N cursed inwardly. It was too far at the moment.

"I'll get there soon. Get comfy inside and don't try to go anywhere unless you see me" She said as she ran into a convenience store.

"Of course darling," she said. "See you soon"

The line went dead as she looked around for food and a few different items.

The conversation she heard before seemed to go on an endless loop, taunting her, masking her feelings, confusing her. She let out a sigh in an attempt to somehow fuel it out of her system.

"That case reminds me of the one back in the early 2000s," A man said.

Y/N frowned.

"The girls all going to the trial house as if it was a concert. All for a random guy" A woman complained.

She suddenly remembered images of the TV. The courthouse filled to the brim with people. She paused.

She saw it when she was much younger. It was not San's case?

She blinked a few times as her heart sped up. She saw his mother's case before. Same thing. Like a carbon copy. Enough to fool her and the clerks.

With a shake of her head, she went to the front and paid. She needed to get to her mother quick.

Y/N speed walked down the road, getting to the station. Her phone was constantly vibrating in her bag as she went around. She entered the building quickly, her gaze looking desperately for the woman she knows by memory.