Chapter 15: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝙸𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚔

"Someone..."

"Someone...help me..."

"Help me..."

     Everything was not fine that day. It was a horrible month for me. Everything went horrible to terrible. and I didn't realize that I was subconscious and started to cover myself with negativity and...darkness. The last time I remember. I was at my room sitting up all night finishing my unfinished paper works but then. I heard a voice.

"Let me..help you out.."

     And after that, I saw myself inside the darkness, an empty place. I looked around and saw nothing but pitch black. The air was very cold. I sat and warmed myself up. "Where am I?" I asked but no one answered. It seems like I was the only one here. But I was wrong. I remember, I saw a little girl surrounded by a black mist. She was staring at me.

     And then, she came. "You're inside of your own mind and heart," she said. I turned around and saw her, the girl wearing a red dress. Her hair was very reddish-brown, while her eyes were crimson red. She had a three sampaguita plucked in her hair at the back. She seems sweet and very caring person. But there is something wrong, something weird, something that doesn't feel right. "How do you know where is this place is?" I asked. "Well, I don't know either, I just...am," she said. "Ho-how can I get out of this place?" I asked again. "Oh, you can! There's a white light in this dark place. That's the exit." she said.

     Suddenly while staring at her beautiful face. Her eyes widen. She started to tremble in pain and breathe weakly. "A-are you okay?"I asked. After that, the girl kneels down started to cough some blood. "H-Hey answer me!" I asked again. The girl suddenly stopped coughing and slowly laugh. "Shes really right.." She said.

"You are... Really.. an idiot.."

     The girl pushed Mutiara away look at her directly. "You can't just trust a person you just met." the girl said. "What are you talking about?" Mutiara asked. "The truth is...Only one can leave this place and that's me. I'm done with this place. I don't want to stay any longer."

That's why...

"I'm going to kill you here."

      "My name is Clara. And I'm you." The girl who once looks innocent turned into a selfish-mean person. "Well, have fun here!" She said and started to walk away. I immediately ran after her and grab her hands. But I was shocked when I felt her hand. It was cold as ice. "Let me go." She said and of course, I did. "I don't want to start with you...so just play nice and stay here."

"...Mutiara."

     She said. "How did you know my name?" I asked. "Please, just stay here. Don't follow me..." Clara warned. But I didn't follow. "I see, so you really wanted this." 

"I just wanted to know what going on!"

     I screamed. But then, Clara turned around wielding a blade. 'A bolo?!' She tried to slash me out but I dodged. She smiled and started to laugh out. "I warned you...and I'm not going to repeat it again." 

     The girl named Clara started to attack me and the only thing I can do is dodge from her attacks. The battle lasts for almost a long time. Mutiara was already panting hard so do her.  But then, I saw it again. The little girl was standing in the dark. Then she whispered something. 

"...do it.."

     Clara's crimson eyes started to glow. "Wh-what are you...?" I asked. Bu then Clara started to attack again but this time she was faster and more excited.  "Can't you see were dancing? Isn't that fun?!" Clara said while laughing. I hold my Rosario and stepped back and then I started to run away. "You can't run away here...you're just inflicting yourself," Clara said. 

"Someone! Help me!!---"

     I screamed but no one came. Clara pulled my hair and forced me to lay down. "Don't make me laugh..There's no one here but you and me.." Clara said and kicked me out. My eyes widen. "Th-then..who's that little girl?" I asked weakly staring at the little girl.

"What are you talking about..."

     Clara once again pulled me by my hair. "How about this...I'll just going to finish you real quick?" Clara said and started to cut my throat but I repelled it with my hand. I felt my hand being cut by her blade. It hurts. A tear just falls out from my cheeks.

"Pl-please...I don't want to die..."

     I whispered. Clara dropped me and slashed my back. "Pffft! You're really boring.." She said.

"Don't worry... I'll take good care of everything from now on..."

     "Panaginip lang ito..." I murmured then I heard her voice again "Yes! a dream where you'll never wake up" She giggled and laugh "Don't worry, I'm always with you Mutiara I won't leave you alone." She said and left me alone here in the dark.

     And that's all I can remember. Here I am laying at the dark waiting for someone to realize that I'm not that person with them. "Can someone noticed?" I whispered. "Can someone...--"

"𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑝..."