Chapter 12: 𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚗 𝙹𝚊𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎

Three days after the incident again from EspañaHouse. Clara made a special meal for her friend Canada. She wanted to surprise him with her cooking. The bell rang and she immediately stands up and took her echo bag where she put the food. She looked around for Canada. She saw him sitting alone like he always does. Clara was about to walk towards him but then a person just walks towards him. Clara watched the two, they're talking and then Canada laugh. He stands up and followed her. It was Indonesia. Clara dropped her echo bag. "Eh? Are you okay?" Japan asked while staring at her. "You dropped your thing Piri chan." He kneels down and reaches the bag. He noticed that it was a lunch box, the food completely spilled out. It was completely a waste. "Oh! Don't worry about that!! That's nothing!.." Clara cheered and left Japan alone.

"Piri..Chan."

     Clara walked out. Holding her chest. 'What is it? What is this feeling?!' Clara bumped a crowd. But immediately walks away without saying anything. "Why...why do I feel hurt all the sudden..?"

"It doesn't make any sense!!"

. . .

     It's already afternoon. Clara has been waiting in a snug way waiting for her. She doesn't know why does she feel this kind of feeling in her chest. 'It's painful.' Hearing loud footsteps. Clara took her blade out and hid it at her back. She smiled and saw Indonesia walking alone. "There you are..." Clara hummed and face Indonesia who recently stopped walking. "W-what is it?" Indonesia asked.

"..You slut..."

     "What are you talking about, kak!?" Indonesia dodged her attacks. "Don't play dumb to me you little pest!!" Clara screamed. "I don't know what you're talking about!!" Indonesia screamed. "You tried to take him away from me!!" Clara took out her other blade and stab Indonesias leg. " I don't know!! I'm not taking anybody away from you!! Who are you talking about!?" Indonesia cried in pain. She took her dagger out and tried to slash away Clara.

     Clara in the other hand left her blade stuck in Indonesias legs and dodge her attack. "LIAR!! Stop messing with me! You're trying to get in my way!!" Clara screamed. Indonesia tried to pull the blade out. She cried in pain. After that, she weakly stands up and points her blade to Clara. "You think you can BEAT me with that?" Clara said and laugh. "I didn't know Mutiara has a pathetic sister!" Clara said and evade her. But Indonesia just punches the hell out of her making her fall down.

     Indonesia stepped back then started to run away. She headed into the old abandoned building. Clara immediately stands up and followed her. "Oh, you can run! but you can't hide!!!" Clara screamed.

     Clara finally catches her up on the third floor. There Clara smiled at her. "I simply...I simply like him and yet..you're trying to steal him away from me..." Clara said. "Mutiara! I don't know what you are talking about I swear!!" Indonesia cried. "Stop this!! Don't you recognize me?! Why are you doing this!!" Indonesia kneels down and cried. "YOU'RE TAKING MY ONLY FRIEND AWAY FROM ME!!!" Clara screamed.

"Who exactly are you?..."

     Indonesia muttered. "I'm Mutiara.." Clara smiled and pulled her hair up and slammed her to the wall. "Just a little longer and America will be here..." Indonesia said making Clara laugh again. "No one will come.." Clara smiled and pushed her towards the broken window.

"Now...no one will steal him away from me..."

. . .

     As America called for help. He saw a shadow of a girl wearing a red fabric. "That's..." America was about to stand up but Indonesia held his jacket. "H-hey dudette, don't worry. You're safe. Just wait a little longer okay?" America said and tried to cheer her up. "Ame..rica...my..sister...---"

"---Save..her..."