Chapter 2: 𝙲𝚘𝚙𝚢𝚌𝚊𝚝

There will be another World Meeting next week. It is exciting for everyone but its not for her. Clara was in her bathroom, showering. She was in deep thought. She never enjoyed or liked the meetings. It's boring and it's a serious matter. There is no fun at all. Clara stared at her reflection. 'Why are you like that..." she muttered as she saw her ugly rotting body's reflection.

Ever since Clara took her place, her reflection isn't what people see. The beautiful tanned skin, straight dark black-brown long hair, and crimson red eyes. Her reflection in the mirror is very different. It's ugly and not very beautiful to be seen, it is a rotting dead body, cover with black stains, resembling hatred and disgust. She never saw her beautiful reflection. Why? Because it's not even hers.

Clara took the towel and left the bathroom. After that, she brushed her long straight hair, clipping her flowers, and putting her kerchief. After that, she went downstairs and started to prepare breakfast for her little brothers.

Then after that she left a note for them saying that she will be going to the Mercado to do some groceries.

Clara was in a pork strand of the Mercado, she then saw a man smoking cigarettes while waiting for a customer. Clara smirks and walks towards the man. "How much for a half?" She asked while examining every pork and of-course the pork stand. 'It stinks. but I like it, it smells blood.' The man didn't respond and just raised an eyebrow on her.

"Oh..?" Clara put down her grocery bags and dash towards the man. She immediately grabbed his hand and lay it on the chopping board. Holding the butcher, Clara asked again. "How about your hand?" She asked making the man bawl and called for help but Clara stopped him. "So you chose to lose your hand then?" She asked. "Ill g-give you half of the price, p-please! Don't!" The man said. Clara smiled and let the man go. "That's a nice deal! Okay!" She put down the butcher and started to pick the good meat. After that, she put the half amount of cash and left the man whose scared alone.

. . .

TimeSkipped: Clara finishes doing the grocery, now, all she has to do is go back to the house and cook for lunch. She was thinking about what she would cook for today, but then she saw a salon. Clara looks at her hair and style. She smiled and immediately entered the salon.

As she entered the salon, every girl stared at her giving her a glare. She dropped her grocery bag and asked the vacant hairstylist for a new haircut. The hairstylist looks at her with a not-so-sure look but stopped when Clara piled the counter of bluebills. The hairstylist's eyes widen and immediately take care of her. "So, what would you like for your new hairstyle, Madam?" He asked. "I wanted...New and of course beautiful...You know what I mean right?" Clara said. "Of course, Madam."

It took almost hours, but the hairstylist does their job. Her hair was slightly dyed with red at the end of her hair tips, while her bangs were beautifully cut straight, her hair was curled not much but a perfect wavy hair.

She was a completely different person now, Mutiaras looks were almost not traced oh her appearance. "You look gorgeous, Madam, not gonna lie." The hairstylist said. Clara stand up and smiled.

"You better would"

TimeSkipped: Clara finally came home carry the rest of the groceries. She opened the front door and everyone in the housing mouth dropped because of her appearance. "A-ate!?" Visayas called. "Oh, you seem already fine." Clara hummed. " What happened!? Why are you...Why is your hair like that?!" Mindanao asked while touching her hair tip. "We-well, it's not that bad right?" She asked. The two don't answered. "What? You don't like it?" She asked again. "Well, if you're happy with it, they were happy too. Right boys?" Luzon said. "Yeah! Sure! It's not that you can't change your hairstyle anyway." the two mumbled.

Clara sigh and put the grocery at the counter. "Oh, yeah, Mister Amerika said I should give this to you as soon as you came back home." Visayas said and handed her a letter. She took and decided to read it.

_____

"Hello! Dudette! It's me! Your HERO! I just wanted to say HI! And HELLO! I'm sorry if I message you through emails and letters, I cant just dropped by even if I wanted to. I'm busy with my works, I can't even call you on the phone. Anyways, It has been months since you didn't attend the previous World Meeting. I don't know if Mexico already told you this but we are going to have a World Meeting next week! And of course, I am hoping to see you around there! I don't know whats your reason last time buts it's fine, don't worry about it. So, I'll be ending this mail. Always remember that I am your HERO!! And if someone hurt you or made fun of you always remember to call me right away and I promise you that I'm going to send the person hurt you to the moon!!---Just kidding! Take care!! Love ya!!"

- Your Super-Duper Cool H-E-R-O, America

_____

Clara was staring blankly onto the paper. 'What is this?' she asks through herself. "So...you will be going to attend the meeting again huh..." Visayas said. "Yeah...I guess..you'll be focus on working again." Mindanao added. Their faces were so dry and not happy. "What? What do you guys mean?" Clara asked. "Well, You see, when you focus on something especially working. You wouldn't take care of us as you do right now. You're always in pressure, yelling out us when we do small mistakes such as burning food and others. We don't like you as that ate. We are very happy that you took care of us now." Mindanao said.

"Guys...don't worry, I won't pressure my self. From now on I'll be the one who's in charge in cooking. Don't look bad now and smile." Clara said.

"...𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝑚𝑒..."