𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘯 ~ 𝘥𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘺

ha bitch you thought. NO WAIT DON'T GO PLEASE READ IT I REALLY LIKE THIS CHAPTER

joel.

joel pimentel de leon.

joel pimentel de leon, the big chunk of sexy mexican meat i'd like to devour.

god, he's fine. i'd like to grab onto those dark curls while he-

-lord please forgive my unholy thoughts.

i look at the fine man from from a distance as he's laughing and talking with his fellow band mates.

me and manny had decided to go out, and cnco happened to be in puerto rico, in the same club as us.

i bite my lip and soon realize my best friend manuel has been calling my name for a while.

"MIA." manuel yells in my ear. i jump and come back to earth.

"shit! what?" i widen my eyes and look at him before looking at joel again.

"cabrona, are you deaf?" he says loudly. i ignore him.

[bitch]

"que les puedo conseguir?" the bartender asks us.

[what can i get you guys?]

"un mojito." i say, not taking my eyes off joel.

"cuba libre." manny says, and the bartender goes to make our drinks.

"what are you look-" he tracks my sight and gasps loudly.

"EA PUÑETA." he yells. the bartender hands us our drinks.

[holy shit]

"cállate you're so loud." i say while rolling my eyes and take a sip of my drink.

[shut up]

"damn they're hot." he bites his straw.

"especially that blue-eyed papi." he gushes over the boys and then moans jokingly.

i laugh and shove him softly.

"you're so stupid." i shake my head while laughing, still not taking my eyes off him.

"who are they, why are we staring at them? oh wait, cause they're hot." he sticks his tongue out and does a little dance.

"i took ballet with zabdiel." i answer.

"which one is zabdiel?"

"the tall one."

"oh my- he fine too." he fans his face and takes a deep breath.

"what's blue-eyes' name?"

"erick."

i watch as joel casually looks around the club, then he looks at me as i look at him.

he quickly looks away, softly smiles, looks again, and continues talking.

"dios mio." i breathe out as my heart was going a million miles per hour.

[my god]

"which one making your pussy wet?" manny asks bluntly.

"manuel santiago hernández-colòn! oh my god!" i laugh and hit him.

"que? it's a genuine question!" he laughs with me.

[what]

"how do you know the other ones?" he asks.

"i don't, they're a band."

"oh so tu amiguito zabdiel está en una banda ah?" he bites his lip and smiles.