𝘻𝘪𝘰𝘯 ~ 𝘶𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘥 𝘱𝘵 2

{ "you need to get yourself some pussy sir." "how?" }

"that's easy. let's go out tonight after the show, you'll find yourself a girl, get a hotel room or something, you fuck." austin says loudly.

"or just get a groupie" brandon says before grabbing the beer from my hand and taking a sip.

"w- what's that?" i ask, furrowing my eyebrows.

he was about to take another sip but stops and looks at me strangely.

"you don't know what a groupie is?" he laughs.

"no.."

"it's a fan that wants to fuck you." he explains casually.

"isn't that all of our fans?" austin asks humorously.

they both start laughing, while im just sitting there confused.

"yeah, that's true. but basically a fan that would actually fuck you the night of the show. like they would deadass do it, not ironically." brandon says.

"ohh."

"wouldn't that get out?" i ask.

"whatever man, stay a virgin forever." brandon shrugs.

"wait." i stop him before he walks off.

"can you guys help me?"

"ayee this is like a mission." austin says.

"this is gonna be fun." brandon says while rubbing his hands together and smiling.

some time later

"shit man i'm nervous." i tell brandon while preparing for m&g.
"it's just like any other concert. it's alright man." edwin comes up behind b.

i exchange a look with brandon and walk off towards the meeting place.

austin and nick are already there and soon after edwin and brandon come out.

after a couple of people, a girl comes and quickly hugs me.

"hey zion." she says confidently.

"hi." i smile.

"can you kiss my cheek?" she smirks at me.

"u-uh, sure." i look over at brandon and austin. they're smiling.

i kiss her cheek while hugging her.

this girl was gorgeous. she was beautiful, and curvy, and just perfect. i loved everything about her.

the picture gets taken and she quickly goes to austin, gives him a hug, and back to me to give me another hug, but this time tighter.

"what's your name?" nick smiles before she walks off.

"hannah."

she smiles at me and walks off. i can't help but stare at her walk off.

"z." edwin says quietly, catching my attention.

we continue the meet and greet until it finishes.

right before the show

"let's go do this!" nick shouts, hyping us up, before running out of the room towards the platform.

as brandon starts singing lying, i look out to the crowd and almost immediately spot the girl from m&g.

she's looking straight at me and she smiles at me.

i start singing my verse, my eyes never leaving her.

a little bit into the show i take off my shirt and wink at her. she bites her lip and smiles.