𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘬 ~ 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

it's the last day of the funktion tour, and their last show was in boston, where i live.

i was in nick's lane.

i had gotten m&g tickets and was excited to meet the boys for the first time ever.

"you ready?" my sister asks.

"yeah, let me put on my lipstick real quick." i say while looking for a color.

"need some help?" she asks.

"yeah." i say, looking in my drawers. "im not sure what color would look well with my outfit."

"brown." she says, pulling out the little tube of true brown k by kylie cosmetics.

i put it on, and it matches my outfit perfectly. i have on a nude body-con dress with white airforce ones, and a white bubble coat.

"damn girl! you lookin' like a whole snack." she says while twirling me around.

i laugh and walk towards the bag on top of my bed.

"let's go." i say, wanting to get starbucks before.

at the m&g

it's my turn to meet the boys after my sister.

"hey girl. damn your fit is fire!" i hear edwin say, he was in front of the rest of the guys. his fit is also fire as fuck. obviously, its edwin.

brandon and austin come closer and they both hug me at the same time. brandon looks so cute, and so does austin.

"back off i was here first." austin says.

"y'all can share me." i playfully say. then i walk up to zion, he looks even better in person, i was pretty tall but he was a giant.

"hi zion!" i say as i ran into his arms.

"what's up girl?" he says with a wide smile.

i then walk up to nick, who looks me up and down several times.

"hey." he says as he holds my hands and pulls me into a hug.

"hey nick." i say into his ear softly, my chin on his shoulder. i'm about his height.

"what pose you wanna do?" i hear brandon ask.

we do the pose i ask for, and i could feel nick staring at me the whole time. i walk away and he keeps looking at me.

"nick was totally checking you out." my sister says as i walk up to her.

"shut up! no he wasn't." i say.

"girl, you know he was." she says, walking away. i follow her.

at the show

"well, if guys don't know, this is the last show of the tour." zion says into the microphone.

"we just wanna thank all of you beautiful people, without you guys we would've never been here in the first place." continues brandon.

"you guys are the real deal. we love you guys so much." edwin continues.

"now we don't wanna bore you, so we're just gonna start with a hype song, you know?" austin says.