𝘻𝘪𝘰𝘯 ~ 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥'𝘴 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘯

i walk onto the porch of my best friend's house and ring the doorbell.

i see the door open.

"hey laura." says her brother, zion. or you could also refer him as my life crush. i had always had a crush on my best friend's twin, i couldn't think of a time when i didn't. i was in love with him, but it was wrong.

"hey z." i say, giving him a quick hug.

"is cara here?" i ask him, since i came to her house unannounced.

"man, you just missed her." he says, opening the door for me to come in.

"well shit, where'd she go?" i ask.

"she went to pick up our parents at the airport." he says, walking over to the couch and i follow him. he was playing on his ps4. he sits down and i sit next to him.

"oh right, i completely forgot. the airport is like an hour away right?" i ask.

"yeah, she won't be back for two or three hours." he says, scrolling on the home page of his playstation

"well i guess i'll come back later." i say, about to get up.

"no, you can stay." he says, grabbing my wrist.

"sure!" i say, smiling warmly.

"i actually wanted to talk to you about something." he says, putting down his controller.

"shoot." i say.

"i know it's crazy, and it's a mistake, but.." he says, stopping himself. he was looking down to the ground shyly.

"boy, you can tell me anything. continue." i smile.

"i really like you." he says, bringing his eyes up to mine.

"no, actually, i'm in love with you." he says, correcting himself.

"really?" i say, not many words being able to come out of my mouth.

"would i lie to you?" he asks, this time switching between my eyes and my lips.

"i feel the same exact way zion." i say, also looking at both his eyes and lips.

his shy face instantly turns into a smile, then before i know it his lips are on mine, and he's on top of me.

"you have no idea how long i've waited to do this laura." he says, occasionally breaking the kiss.

"me too." i say. then i push him to sit down and i got on top of his lap.

we keep making out, but it's passionate, i'm kissing the man i have loved for my whole life, i'm finally getting what i wanted, he's mine. but then i snap back to reality and i return the space between our lips.

"what about cara?" i ask, referring to his sister, my best friend.

"i love you so much laura, that's honestly the least of my worries. all i want is to make you happy." he says. that was all i needed to hear. i reconnect our lips, then i feel his hands wrap around my waist, under my shirt. he tugs on it and i nod, still not disconnecting our lips. then he quickly takes my shirt off.

"you're so fucking beautiful." he says, our foreheads and noses touching.

"can i show you how much i love you?"

"yes." i breath out. he starts kissing and softly sucking on the spot right under my jaw.

he then instantly picks me up and takes me upstairs to his room. then he puts me on his bed and takes off his shirt. then he gets on top of me.

"what do you want me to do to you?" he asks while running his nose up and down my cleavage.

"anything, everything. i'm yours." i say, eager for his attention.

"if I hurt you, just tell me to stop." he says, his eyes turning dark.

i nod and with that he rips off my bra. he then starts swirling his tongue around my nipple. i moan in pleasure.

then he softly bites down.

"oh my-" i say but stop due to the strange sensation.

then he trails sloppy kisses down my stomach, each kiss getting closer to the place i want him on the most.

"please, caleb." i moan, which flips a switch inside him.

he instantly pulls down my leggings and underwear and connects his lips with my pussy.

i moan loudly at the sudden foreign pleasure.

he keeps going at it, fast, without stopping. then i feel him shove two fingers in me while his tongue still did magic.

"oh my-" i say, my eyes tearing up.

he pumps his fingers roughly in and out of me, the pain leaves and all that is left is pleasure. then he adds another finger. he doesn't stop, if anything he just speeds up.

"fuck." i say, dragging the 'k'.

he then stops and brings his fingers up to my mouth so i can lick them clean. i frown since i'm not finished.

"oh babygirl, i'm not done." he says while bringing down his gym shorts and briefs, then rolling on a condom.

then without warning, he thrusts into me.

"oh m-" i scream.

he keeps his incredibly fast pace.

"you're so tight." he groans into my ear.

all that comes out of my mouth are loud moans.

"i bet i can make you squirt." he whispers into my ear, then he brings down one of his hands and starts rubbing my clit. then he brings down his mouth to my neck and starts sucking.

i keep moaning, almost screaming. i was rolling my hips around, since i'm incredibly close. i feel like i have to pee. is that what he means by squirting?

he pulls out his dick and goes down to eating my pussy with his fingers inside me.

my legs start shaking and i start moaning even louder.

then i squirt on his face.

"fuck." he says under his breath right before licking me clean.

i'm done, but he keeps finger fucking me, at the same rapid pace.

my hips buckle and i start screaming.

"don't stop." i repeat about 20 times.

then he stops and switches back to thrusting into me roughly.

i come and squirt again.

then he keels going and makes me come about 5 more times.

he finishes right after.

"wow." he whispers into my ear.

i can't bring myself to say anything as i'm overwhelmed. my inner thighs are incredibly sore and i could tell it isn't gonna go away for days.

words ; 1064