𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘬 ~ 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 (6)

This was another request by GunnyBunny8 ! Thank you love for the idea! ❤️

later that day

"We finna watch a movie tonight, whether you like it or not, period." Edwin says as he bursts into the room.

"Oh I-" He says at the view of me in between two sleeping males.

"You freaky freaky, I see." Edwin says laughing.

"Shut up, they're asleep." I say, smiling.

"Well wiggle outta there you're helping me choose a movie." Edwin says quietly.

"Fine." I say, while trying my best to get out without waking them up.

We both walk out of the room towards the living room.

"So, what we watchin?" Edwin says as we get to the couch.

"I have no idea." I say.

"Insidious." Nick says as he walks into the room.

"Brandon has been on my ass about watching that movie and I need to watch it so that's what we're watching." Nick says while sitting on the floor.

"Sure." I say, not really caring.

brandon's pov

I wake up to find a sleeping Zion inches from my face.

He looked so perfect, his nose, his skin, his lips. God I'd like to know how those lips look wrapped around.. something.

I had to admit to myself that I had a crush on Zion, and that there was no doubt about it.

I gently place my hand on his chin and swipe it onto his jawline. Then I pull myself closer into a kiss.

As soon as my lips touched his, it felt like time stopped, but then I feel him pull away from me.

"What the-" He says, before opening his eyes, and once he does, his eyes go wide.

"B?" He says, shocked.

Shit. I messed up.

"I- I'm so sorry." I say out of embarrassment.

He quickly stands up from the bed, and paces back and forth with his hands interlocked behind his head.

"Fuck." He says loudly.

"Fuck." He says, louder.

"I'm sorry." I say quietly while fidgeting with my rings.

"Brandon we can't do this." He says after he stopped pacing and faced me.

"B-but.. earlier-"

"I know what happened earlier, but we can't fuckin' do this." He says, interrupting me.

My heart broke.

"I-" I say but stop as nothing is able to come out of my mouth.

He sits down on a chair and puts his head in his hands.

"God damn it." He says loudly while throwing his shoe into the wall, making me jump.

"Z, it's okay." I say, making him look at me.

"No, it's not okay. You're my best friend Brandon, you've been my best friend for three years. We're in a band. We live together. This just fucked shit up." He says, on the verge of screaming.

"It's all my fault." I say, putting my head in my hands.

"No, it's not." He says while sitting next to me and putting his hand on my shoulder, causing me to look at his hand and then his face. He looked upset.